Different unique troops number (resolved)

Platform, device version and operating system:
ASUS ZenPad 10 under Android 6.0

Screenshot or image:
Here is what I see in “Troops” section (statistics on troops, banners, weapons etc.) - bright red selection:

And here - what I see in my profile for guild members - another bright red selection:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
In first case I see 539 unique troops, in second - 542 unique troops. How can this be?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Never noticed before.

Steps to make it happen again
Just open two screens and watch. If your numbers are equal - good for you.

Info screen in the Troops menu doesn’t count Treasure “troops” and Unique Troops counter does count them. It will be fixed in 4.1 update

1 Like

Thanks for explanation!

That’s as clear of a sign as any that they shouldn’t be troops in the first place.

3 Likes

Yep. Can’t understand" the design goal behind traiting and ascending a resource at all!.

All that’s needed now for the devs to add raw Glory, Gems, Gold, Diamonds, all Keys, Traitstones, Ingots to troops so we can destroy them via ascension.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, there are no plans to add those keys and resources as Troops :wink: p.s we’re getting a bit off topic of the bug reports and heading into suggestion territory.

The team added Treasures as Troops as they knew players would like to use them on teams.

@jzg This is correct, this is fixed in 4.1 and is on Known Issues list. Thank you Jzg!