Did the new update, started a Raid Boss battle, and now stuck on a perpetual loading screen

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was expecting the Raid Boss battle to start so that I could (hopefully) kick some butt.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

My assumption would be to manually close the app and try to start a boss battle again. However, I won’t be doing that because sigils are expensive and a hot commodity. I am writing this to find out how to get my sigil back, and also the possibility of a missed Raven. I don’t plan on doing anymore Raid battles until tomorrow after this debacle.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I have screenshot of the loading screen on my phone, but it doesn’t show what is really happening. More or less the “Raid Boss Toxic Zuul’Goth” load screen is there and on the bottom where it says “Loading Battle” the bar keeps going from 0 - 100 and then repeating. After it did this for a while I played around with my wifi phone settings to try to figure it out, but to no avail.

Hey,
I’m in the exact same situation right now - and its a bit frustrating to say the least
Guess we just wait until tomorrow and try again (hopefully get a seal refunded)

1 Like

I finally manually closed the app, opened it again, and then went into News/Events and it froze again. Looks like I’ll be playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X today. I did read the information on how to fix this, but I really don’t want to uninstall then reinstall the app, so I will wait a day and see what happens.

Yeah, I guess there is a PSA out on the loading screens and the only “workaround” is to uninstall/reinstall the app, and even that doesn’t work some of the time. I am used to dealing with constant bugs on GOW though, so I’ll patiently wait. Thank goodness it is a Raid week and not a GW week so we won’t get penalized for missing any battles!

Got stuck in this endless loading loop closed, restarted, cost me a sigil. Tried again cost me another.

I was too afraid to try it again, and haven’t touched it since :frowning: . I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, but it only fixed a few things. My chat and calendar are still broken.

i have the same problem. never ending loading story. i lost 3 sigils and 2 valraven. :frowning: no fun anymore

Having same issue how can I fix this and what doi need to do to have my sigils refunded