DEVS you NEED to respond!

SILENCE… still!

I believe you overestimate their willingness to do anything remotely resembling a community manager job.

2 Likes

You got me there, lol.

The only thing rarer than A cursed gnome is a Dev sighting.

11 Likes

Respond. ? Why. They are making out great making crazy rich players pay 6000 gems to keep from farming for what may be years to see enough curses gnome to finish soulforge. Another year or so more to craft anything. They figure we all will get frustrated with seeing near zero . me zero. Gnomes that we will pay that ransom to move on. Got news for them devs. More will quit the game instead of playing. You are going to lose money overall. Fix your game. Listen to your customers. Fix gnome rate today !!!

this coment wins the internet today!

Yeah, I don’t fully get this, yet. It’s definitely good to acknowledge instances of good communication to encourage more of the same, but Nim’s post and others like it in the past have been relatively isolated events. I think it should require more of a continued period of communication to warrant frenzied applause :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

That part was about being too quick to judge. We have seen way too many bait and switch gotchas from these devs. GaP, most notably.

When they catch up with their genuine apologies, when they stop thinking their game requires Ferrari prices, but Hyundai quality, when they show some level of competence (maybe a single update without some major bug) then I will thank them.

That response from Nim was a good step, but they lied. It was point 4, The mention of how they fixed born on traits. They were never fixed and still cause issues. Then they went on about QA and testing… I could write a novel about how ridiculously bad their QA and testing is, but that would be futile.

7 Likes

When the desired behaviour is rare, the ideal strategy is to reward every instance of that behaviour (continuous reinforcement) according to operant conditioning. When the desired behaviour starts to become more common, then you can move to only rewarding every few instances (partial reinforcement) and gradually stretch the interval

We got a response here:

A text book generic one though!

It’s just same bull**it like always it took them 6 days to respond beacuse they didn’t want fix this and waited until last day of cursed gnomes

2 Likes