Devs, this may be a “tattle tell” post but

I hear you, and I see your point. However, I think the negative PR generated by them “stealing back” the troop would outweigh the gain in integrity. Pragmatics over principle, I suspect. Still, you make a valid case to me. Thanks for the opposing viewpoint, I not sure I’d have really considered it without your post.

For the record… So long as Wisps keep being like they are. There’s is no competitive edge by any troop.

In that situation everyone should get their crafting materials back.

But your attitude is noted. Obviously being on the friendly side of the bug clouds ones judgement.

3 Likes

I realize giving everyone the card is not realistic. The true solution here to make everyone happy is to just leave it in the pool and move on.

Then focus on making sure the next crafting exclusive stays that way.

1 Like

I agree that this is probably the “best” solution but i doubt it is gonna happen realistically

1 Like

No. Cause if you do that. Then only the guilds that do Legendary Tasks can get him. So that will be unfair to the other players. Since there’s no actual solution that will make everyone happy.
Here’s the best one I can recommend those who read this.
Appreciate what you have. And don’t be envious enough to write on the forums all day about what you don’t have.
I assure you my judgement isn’t clouded one bit. I wouldn’t give a F… If another guild got it instead of mine. I can say that with 100% honesty because I experienced it just the other day. Everything you’ve said “sounds nice” but we can never know if it’s actually true. Unless of course you get it in a Legendary task before they fix it. “May the odds forever be in your favor”.

3 Likes

No one should benefit from a bug. Plain and simple. Leave it in the drop pool for everyone, or take it back from everyone who got it by mistake.

6 Likes

No one is stopping people from joining guilds that do LTs. This argument has no merit at all.

3 Likes

I HAVE ANALOGIES!!! :grin:

Oh… :astonished:

Is… the… game… over already… :cry:

2 Likes

Lol start a thread brudda! I will play!

2 Likes

Except when you didn’t you didn’t prevent others in getting it the same way :smiley:

Of course I am joking… kinda :wink: Even Opwas aware he is a spoilsport, just look at the thread’s title.

But yes, I am not completely serious because I do not care so much. Tho removing it from LTs will prevent me from getting Xathenos ever and killed my newly awakened interest in contributing to LTs.

Yes, unethical behaviour, lack of creativity in game and in bed. Geez, some people need to take some distance from GoW. Lighten up, peeps :slight_smile:

1 Like

In a week no one will care about this.

2 Likes

Well, has anyone ever received a Mythic “unintentionally” before? Like a glitch causing it to show in tasks before its release date or anything else? I’ve only been playing since December and don’t remember any instances of it, but if it has happened before…then whatever action that was taken then should be taken now. That way the response is uniform.

If it has never happened before, I’d say give the lucky bastards who got it a pass.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but…

I believe a version of Pharos-Ra(?) was released before his official exclusive release day by mistake. He was taken back from the players that got him and replaced with another mythic. (I can’t remember if the version that was released by mistake had the same final stats or not.)

5 Likes

I was about to mention the situaion @Ashasekayi mentioned. And i belive it was indeed Pharos-Ra.

Still, it’s an unsatisfatory situation to know that Xanthenos was available in a bug, but i also understand the negative impact of removing it from the lucky players that got him.

The fairest resolution i could think for this case would be some crafting materials to all players. Why?
Because:

• The players who got Xanthenos on the legendary tasks probably still need to craft other Mythics that they could pull from the said tasks instead of Xanthenos.
  • The players who weren’t lucky while this bug lasted would be a little closer to craft him, if they want to, or another Mythic of their choice.
  • The players who already crafted Xanthenos would also be closer to craft any Mythic they are missing or any new one they could miss in the future.

Does it sounds good enough?

2 Likes

Pharos Ra, and they replaced him with a Wulgarok or Drakulis i cant remenber. And Pharos Ra was called Horus.

1 Like

If there’s precedent, then they should replace him with another Mythic to keep it consistent. It wasn’t the fault of those players who got Pharos Ra, and they still had the troop removed and swapped.

Barring that, I agree some gift of crafting materials should go out to everyone who didn’t receive Xathenos due to the bug. Those who got him “free” (as in, without having to spend the crafting mats) already got an incredibly lucky gift, and those who won’t get the same chance should at least get something.

1 Like

The game just keeps degenerating.

Trait stones absent from new troop on monday. tickets to support from various members - vips get stones refunded - free players still waiting.

Arcane stone drop rates down on explore since soulforge.

Mythic drop rate for free players massively down unless low levelled. No change in drop rate for vips.

In addition vip whale guilds get the non obtainable mythic through legendaries.

Legendaries have been steadily improved for the whale guilds for the past year.

The game is now just pay to win, pay for service even.

Its no wonder so many are leaving and guilds are disbanding.

Good riddance to those free player scum hey?

It was replaced with Gard

2 Likes

I’m going to need evidence in support of all of these claims.

3 Likes