Devs, this may be a “tattle tell” post but

Yet here you are…still commenting.

Morale of the story: shut your mouth when you get something and everyone else don’t have it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Of course I am here, but I am done discussing something as stupid as this with you.

you said it again. admit it, you just jelly that they got it and not your guild. we understand.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:. For someone with no time for this you sure do seem to have a lot of time for this.

Go away

No need to comment further

Bye bye

:wave:

…so what exactly is your problem!? Mind sharing it to us? :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

“And the trolls shall ruin it for all.”

-Abraham Lincoln

haha, you call me a troll? At least I am not a JEALOUS troll like you…haha :ok_hand::joy:

2 Likes

Who cares if people got him. He seems terrible anyway.

I think poeple care cause they spended lot of ressources to craft 3 weapon and now they see some guys get it for free

2 Likes

First world problems

2 Likes

Personally i don’t care im not counting on RNG to get it, i crafted the 3 weapon and only need 100 diamond now and he will be mine.

Of course, I’m “rich whitey”, I have nothing else to worry about. I just assumed that was a given.

I hope that a guild that does 1 LT a year gets him cause it would be awesome for them and get them excited and have fun playing, outside of completing a full set of cards, at this time I do not personally want to spend the resources to craft him, one day I may change my mind lol, either way I think the idea of a craft-able only mythic would be awesome as you have to have serous dedication to get them, but ultimately it is up to the Devs and that is above my pay grade, have fun matching gems

3 Likes

Which guild was it?

Does it matter?

Yes. So I can congratulate the members when I see them in global.

Alliance on xbox

2 Likes

I was also under the impression that xathenos was craftable only too. Hence the trophy/achievement. I personally won’t be bothering because I haven’t got famine and having used xathenos I think he’s crap. He’s probably best in the last spot and pretty much any undead he summons mana block him. Unless you have all the others or just want the trophy I’d look at crafting something else that might actually be better use in guild wars. I like mythic summoners, but I don’t think this one is on of the better ones personally.

2 Likes

Yeah i still need hammer and ketra so if they are avalaible when im ready i will probably craft them first cause i don’t want to wait for the good week

1 Like