Devs: Please stop offering me useless deals

Wow, I am jealous of your imperial deeds. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s not the extra stat point at upgrade level 20, itā€™s the one at upgrade level 15. You either spend your limited imperial deeds upgrading one of your kingdoms from 13 to 15 or upgrading one of your kingdoms from 15 to 16. Very few players have enough imperial deeds to do both.

1 Like

But the player holding on did say he was holding because of the stat point at 20ā€¦

Once all kingdoms are 15 (plenty of endgamers there now), thereā€™s a choice : get additional mythstones, or hold for who knows how long to be able to get the next round of stats the fastest :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I thought I can save the imperial deeds too, but PLVL 23 is cursedā€¦I canā€™t deal with ingot/event key offer daily.

Good point. I was talking about the imperial deed bottleneck around upgrade level 15 in general, I didnā€™t have the conversation with the other player on the radar.

There is no next round of stats at the current progress rate, the requirements are way past anything remotely achievable. Which is why Iā€™m currently holding off converting anything in the forge at all. Theyā€™ll probably change the recipes to only require a small fraction of current deeds/writs or introduce some game mode that significantly boosts book/imperial deed aquisition rate. I just wish there was some kind of official roadmap for this game to help us plan aheadā€¦

1 Like

So do I.

But because we donā€™t Shimrra and Fleg are both right: the former says SAVE because every change in the game, generally speaking, rewards people who hold back and have patience, but the latter isnā€™t stupid for saying SPEND because ā€” letā€™s face it:

exactly as you say, so if itā€™s ā€œnever gonna happenā€ (or, at least, not happen until some adjustment ā€œfixesā€ the problem, as inevitably feels like it has to happen) thereā€™s no real reason to deprive oneā€™s self in the meantime.

For the record, Iā€™m getting kingdoms to 16. Maybe thisā€™ll block stats for me later, maybe it wonā€™t ā€” but if itā€™s years away and the gameā€™s still here and Iā€™m still playing, Iā€™ll wait until then to kick myself :joy:

The fact that all evidence points to this (only) being useful ā€œyears from nowā€ (maybe) doesnā€™t make things any better. One might question why Iā€™m even bothering to ā€¦ anything? I guess just hoping for reasons not to quit. I could make a whole thread about that ā€¦ but that also takes up time I canā€™t be bothered to spend, to say things that Iā€™m already long-past tired of saying, that the devs clearly donā€™t listen to.

1 Like

@Shimrra The strategic mastermind please do some strategy to be heard, please. I hate these offers too.

So, I have a question. If you spend/use all of your deeds, then will the system start to offer them?
Because like many of you, I get ingot offers every day and then a hero class or delve cache added.
While I am getting close to finishing all PF delves and getting all hero classes to 100, Iā€™m guessing no worthwhile offer would present itself, even if I finished these two requirements.
Sad really.

1 Like

Unfortunately not. Youā€™ll just be out of deeds without any getting offered.

Broken design already brought up years ago by the community. Only reponse we got is that while this might feel bad on a personal level it works exactly as intended. Oh, and they replaced some top end Arena rewards with three extra generated deals that are similarly broken.

2 Likes

Well. I got that same event key offer again. Great.

i hope i can get warcoin offers these days

1 Like