Devs Gifts Of Christmas

Don’t be silly. There’s always more than 6 orcs at a slaying. :smile:

2 Likes

The twelve days of Christmas starts on Christmas day. The Devs seem to be doing the twelve days of advent, which doesn’t make sense because advent starts four Sundays before Christmas.

3 Likes

Never.

My real mistake was thinking the devs would give away the equivalent of 15 minor growth orbs. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I narrowed it down to turtle dove or turtle canon earlier this week… Which based on this crazy scale… I’m counting as a half point!

Tomorrow will be something X a slaying though as stated above though… So practically impossible to deduct a guess even. :pensive:

1 Like

Cockatrices. “Six ’trices slaying”. And I am guessing Mantis Shrimp for the next day: “Seven prawns a-swimming”.

6 Likes

Maybe “Six dwarves a-/ghosts a-/naga slaying” → (Dwarven Slayer, Slayer Ghost, Algorak the Slayer)? Maybe a little too on the nose though, idk.

Algorak could maybe be seen as a better reward, since it can sometimes be hard to find that last copy of a Godslayer to ascend, but the others could seem a bit underwhelming.

It’s occurring to me that there’s probably a decent chance players of a match-3 game would be drawn to another kind of puzzle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Sirrian, the night before: "Oh no, they’re on to us! Quick, what rhymes with ‘rings’?!

Now, Salty! now, Patra! now, Ozball! now, Kafka!" :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same unfortunate impossible factor for tomorrow. “X a swimming”.
If it was just troops then I’d be willing to make a guess but with pets being included I have no clue.

It’s like trying to play Scrabble and they added the Spanish dictionary but you can only speak English.

No I’m not seriously complaining about this for fun event. Just saying why we can’t gamify it more here.

2 Likes

Im guessing a Mershark :octopus:

2 Likes

Give me 6 good Orcses and some climbing spikes, and I’ll show those Beelz a thing or two about slaying.

My guess is the Guppie pet. If they want to be cruel, Sharki is cosmetic only. Or would that be considered generous, as cosmetic pets cost more gems to mythic?

1 Like

If anyone likes patterns, so far we’ve gotten troop, troop, pet, troop, troop, pet…

2 Likes

Are weapons going to be a gift possibility? :thinking:

probably the materials, not the weapon itself

Unlikely, we can’t carry more than one copy, 12 staves would at best make a nice bonfire. :wink:

3 Likes

The free Beelz’s are awesome, I needed those :+1:

20 Likes

Seven Chonks a-Slimming (Hellspawn)

Yeah, never had a chance lol

4 Likes

If we don’t get 8 of her a milkin tomorrow…

I+swear+to+god+brother+call+me+by+my+username+_6ec8ad6d89f7444652a6043e0111b6f1

8 shades a’bilking…

1 Like

200 (12)
#resignsfromspeculation

3 Likes

If you consider it’ll be pets tomorrow, that should narrow down your speculations to 1 in 100 (excluding the 25 faction pets, the 5 exclusives, the 2 that have dropped and the latest campaign cosmetic).

My guess for 9 ladies dancing:
9 Horsies (Falabella) prancing

Although, Prancers Prancing would fit the holiday season, even though it’s cosmetic.

1 Like