Dev team,Please clearly tell us the cost of kukulcan's craft in Soulforge

You said it would be able to be crafted in the Soulforge via the weekly rotation of Mythics.But don’t tell us what we need to exchange it for.If only 4000 diamonds to get it,how could we possibly spend 2500 gold marks to buy it now?

7 Likes

It’s been mentioned before, but it bears repeating. Silver Marks would make more sense, especially since they’re only used to buy certain Pets, Talismans and Orb of Minions. Plus the majority of us have more Silver than Gold marks anyways.

2 Likes

That’s probably the last troop I’ll be crafting. Still not having TINA-9000 or The Grey King, which are definitely better. And also missing some other mythics, blocking my progress. Suncrest isn’t blocked for quite a while …

The previous mythics cycle in the soulforge started last August and ended this February. The current cycle will take longer. So it might be 6+ months before that troop shows up to be crafted, and will only be available to be crafted 2, maybe 3 weeks out of the year.

That said, I don’t think the people with diamonds to spare are the target audience for this particular troop anyway.

3 Likes

As an endgame player, I cannot for the life of me justify the price of these mythics.
I’ll wait 6 months rather than spend 2500 hard-earned gold marks.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d rather wait a year and craft it for diamonds than waste so many gold marks on it. And it seems pretty clear they are planning to release a new mythic every season. So, it would mean spending that much, every 11 weeks. Just crazy. I can’t see many players having enough FOMO to justify that.

2 Likes

(Careful, we may have just inadvertently given the devs the idea of charging more than 4K diamonds for the new mythic in the Forge)

6 Likes