Design-a-Weapon (Week 3: Mana Color)

Says URL cannot be found. Tried 4 times

After having a Scythe :roll_eyes:from Sin of Maraj :roll_eyes:I absolutely did not wonder about purple. Sorry, but what this Design-a-Weapon-experiment showed me is… Don’t let the players decide! I mean how boring can it get? Sorry, but I hoped for so much more…

1 Like

To be fair, when the community designed a troop we got the Shocktopus, WHICH WAS AWESOME.

5 Likes

The only thing about shocktopus that was calculated by the players was the kingdom, because Blackhawk had the fewest troops. Everything else was pure imagination and fun. I don’t see it now. It started with the kingdom selection… Sin of Maraj… because there are less weapons than in the other kingdoms… that is calculated and not fun and also totally unnessessary. it will not give one iota to kingdom power in the forseeable future. Now everyone is voting purple (which is what we deserve to be honest), or yellow because only wrath uses yellow :roll_eyes:. Yes, I’m bitter about this contest… not because I did not get what I wanted (I also did not want the shocktopus) but because it isn’t a decision from the heart but from the head and that is a pity in my eyes.

You can still submit spells! And the first round wasn’t the kingdom, it was weapon type. Scythes are cool, which is why they won!

Now, I have some good news and bad news… Bad news, this round is now closed. Good news?

Purple didn’t win!

Tune in next week for the next round, which will be spell suggestions!!!

5 Likes

Given the wide variety of possibilities, how will next week work? Will it be like the Shocktopus experience (users suggest anything, and then vote on most popular ideas) or will it be like round 2 of this experience (a dev selects a small number of options, and users vote on those)?

If the latter, please toss in “explode all yellow gems”. Mountain Crusher needs company.

2 Likes

Did you remove some votes?

Since yellow moved from 92 votes to 80
and purple from 98 to 75

2 Likes

Ah right so some had the chance to vote and others didn’t, instead of closing the vote after 2 days you should have done it again, properly this time. All the other votes were open much longer than 2 days.

1 Like

Or could’ve listened to me in the first place when I warned her about the potential Exploit. :person_shrugging:
(That we all are left to assume is what happened to cause it to be taken down so quickly. And votes removed as @jzg said.)
Democracy isn’t exactly as rewarding when hackers Frank with the ballots.

1 Like