Design a Pet VOTING TIME (Community Event!)

Please make it Catdragon and not Baby Doomskull.

I am partial to Druulā€™Goth, of course, but a doomskull with a pacifier does have a certain je ne sais quoi.

2 Likes

Donā€™t we have a Doomskull alike pet coming in Tarans files already? We donā€™t need a 2nd skull alike pet.

Please vote for an adorable Cat Dragon! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I love how unpopular the things I voted for are. I always seem to want the things only few others want. (My preference: Mermaid > Rope > Platypus. Adding the Platypus just for adding a third; only Mermaid and Rope really appeal to me.)

I suppose my weird tastes come from the cosmic balance of me also loving bunnies, who are universally the best and greatest thing ever, so I have to also like things which are not the best or the universe would crumble or something. Not that this makes it the fault of bunnies, of course. Bunnies are always innocent.:blush:

coughs Thatā€™s catsā€¦:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Impossible!:triumph:
Nah, Iā€™m really not a cat person. Actually Iā€™m neither a dog- nor a cat-person; I have some issues with animals who donā€™t live in enclosures (as in, they stress me since I am horrible at reading animal body languages and am always scared of getting scratched/bitten because of that). But Corgis are derpy and funny and so, Corgis save dogs for me, sort of. Unfortunately, the only cats I ever knew and cared for were horrible, horrible animals belonging to a neighbour I once had. I donā€™t doubt thereā€™s wonderful cats out there, but I never had the pleasure of meeting one. :confused:
So for me, itā€™s like Bunnies >>>>> Corgis > Ducks > Chickens > Hamster
Also, while terrifying, I find wasps fascinating as we have a really great German website following some wasp nests and posting the most amazing pictures since years. However, I personally stay far away from them. Just the pictures are cool.:smile:
Oh, and I like blowfish. Blowfish are really, really, really cool and funny, too.

It is now my bedtime and I shall dream of bunnies and not of cats! (I actually never dreamt of bunnies beforeā€¦which is sad.)

You gotta have the bin chicken as a pet. Itā€™s a mustā€¦

That bird would fit in a horror movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Out of all of them, thereā€™s only one I wouldnā€™t like to seeā€¦ And itā€™s tied for the lead :laughing:

1 Like

For me, thereā€™s two of them and theyā€™re both very popular.:joy:

1 Like

We must have a tie, because reasons.

https://goo.gl/images/HmSmnx

Or not.

This closes in a bit over an hour! Go go go!

1 Like

That might be a callout but in this case I think we let it slide lol.

Iā€™ll allow this callout!

The catdragon is the winner!!! (It had 254 votes!)

8 Likes

Oh :frowning:

I hate this democracy thing

2 Likes

Benefits of a first past the post voting system - more than 50% of voters unhappy with the result. :smirk:

1 Like