Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Infernus doesn’t hit the same target twice either unless there is only one troop on the enemy. If that isn’t what you were referring to (Only 1 enemy/ally troop left) then ignore this.

Yeah, when there’s only one troop left, TDK doesn’t hit twice, where as Infernus can.

1 Like

I’m going all the way with this one, big surprise…

For the moment I am using Dawnbringer Jarl 2x Hyndla. Until I decide how best to abuse Tesla later.

As for doing it with a faction team, I’m thinking multiple Deep Kings for the attack boost may be the best way to scale things up in short order, though I could be wrong.

1 Like

Final Multiplier Possibilities

Faction Min Median Max
ASE 3.3 3.5 3.9
HOG 3.65 3.8 3.95
CK 3.45 3.7 4.1
SOS 3.7 3.9 4.25
(based on doing all rooms in that factions’ delve and a base multiplier of 2)
11 Likes

Just beat Delve 200 with the faction team on my 2nd try. Rock Worm (killed last slot) + Bulette (destroyed my order badly) screwed me over the 1st time around. Well, when this team wins, it really wins. Its kinda impressive. I don’t know what to think.

3 Likes

Reach level 100 in Sea of Sorrow, the quota for today to prevent burn-out! :sweat_smile:

This is the team I was using the whole time. I just put Tesla in my Yao+Yasmine team, but without Yao. Tesla is so great, as she can wipe the floor easily in one cast at first half, then 2 on the rest!

While Glaycion is great at creating blue for Tesla, 2 other troop are problematic, as they destroyed armor, the source of damage for Tesla. A lot of submerge in boss room also doesn’t help. Will need to changed her in later level. Still too early for Maw+Mercy though.

Yasmine’s Pride, while can’t boost anyone’s spell here, is great at render boss room’s true damage strategy useless! :sunglasses:

As for the Faction team, I agree with TheIdleOne, it really is more tricky than other Factions. That crappy troop that keep gaining life is so annoying.

9 attack gain per 4/5 match is no joke! Combining with Enraged, it can be very powerful. At this point, their magic stats is not that big yet, so I managed to win without any casualties, and earn me another daily Ingots! :grinning:

In your opinion, is Sea of sorrows good to start farming at 100 or should i stick with 20?

That’s depended to how many free time you have and what is your main goal.

Personally, I’m quite against farming in general, as it’s like throwing away your limited chance at progressing, but if you have no time, it’s the best strategy to get more rewards quickly.

Level 100 is not too hard, so it’s still quite low-risk to farm there. But if you still feel it’s too easy and got some extra time, advance some more untill you can’t win without losing any troops, then you should stop if you want to farm more consistently.

If your Hero have the Banishing Talent, from the Guardian Tree (Warden, Runepriest and the Three Knighty classes have it), submerge is no problem at all.

1 Like

I hope I can post this here, a somewhat fast level 20 team for Sea of Sorrow

3 Likes

What about hight lv? I was using

Dragon eye
Cockatrice
Uba
Sylvanimora

But the last boss is immune to entangle so that make sylvanimora and cockatrice useless.

Cockatrice draining mana still useful but also leaving lot of brown on the board for the AI and not a good idea when they deal true damage

Alright i tried this and working not bad for now.

Dragon eye
Sea sorceress
Uba
Magavore

If anyone got better team feel free to share :slight_smile:

I’d put apothecary in there somewhere Ricky

In place of sorceress?

Actually i like her she create brown for hero and blue for her and can heal whoever i want

If you are using titan class take a brown match for barrier and let him take one skull to stun himself, then entangle :smiley:
I am using Dragon’s Eye, Apothecary, Uba, Sylvanimora with kraken banner

6 Likes

Or you put Emperor Khorvash in your team.
I am using Dragon´s Eye/Apo/Emperor/Sylvanimora
Frostmageclass active atm, bec i want to max the class. It works well so far. Level 110

3 Likes

Been using:

Dragon’s Eye - Runepriest
Apothecary
Ubastet
King Highforge
Kraken Banner

50% Dragon’s Eye and 50% Apothecary is great for a very quick start when the board starts poorly. If Dragon’s Eye can’t fill, then there’s a good chance there’s enough matches to fill Apothecary. The talent lv 70 enchant is also helpful with a bad board while still keeping the barrier on brown matches that Titan does.

King Highforge is pretty handy (for the last 2 enemies) when you have Dragon’s Eye ready, but Ubastet refuses to fill fast enough. Highforge can kill the baby, then use Dragon’s Eye to transform the next person.

7 Likes

7200 shards, 1 sacred treasure.

Now time to dive in to the event!

4 Likes

Delve 300 with the faction team:

I sincerely hate Rock Worms.

2 attempts lost to Rock Troll, Rock Worm, Giant Spider, Rock Worm because that’s totally fair with its current banner.

1 attempt won to Rock Troll, Rock Worm, Giant Spider, Rock Worm but it didn’t matter since I lost 2 troops anyways. (attempt lost)

4th attempt was lost to Rock Troll, Sea Troll, Cyclops, Flame Troll because apparently this delve team is capable of protecting itself against a Rocket Launcher. Great!

5th attempt: got to the boss room. Mershark hits for 80 true splash. One bad Sea Witch cast on your side and you’re done for.

6th attempt: thanks Viper.
7th attempt: thanks Viper.
8th attempt: thanks Night Hag.

I’m very reluctant about this. Did I mention I’m starting to hate this?

4 Likes

You are more patient than me, i gave up after lv 200

1 Like