Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Sorry for being unclear, just state that it’s possible to finish at Delve Level 80, but it’s quite unlikely. The averge Level would be 100, but still, that depending on your luck with Valravans. My prediction is based on possibility, not a inevitable outcome.

So it’s usually 90 gems or lower in All Seeing Eye, 0 gem if you are lucky at other Factions.

So… I changed my class to Bard too fast to make screenshot. Lol.

The team I was using the whole event this week is Freya/Frostmage-Dawnbringer/Skadi/Old Man Oakroot. It’s quite great with 240+ damage start-up for Dawnbringer and keep getting higher with everyone’s spell cast. So I quite like Dawnbringer in Delve now, which lead to other teambuild for Level 300 in actual Underworld.

1. Gelatinous Cube/Bard-Dawnbringer/Ubastet/Slyvanimora
    Playing with Cube’s 50% devour chance on entangled troops. Don’t like it that much, as you don’t even get attack boost, just life+armor. Yasmine’s chosen also work here, just more risky of losing Cube to skulls.

2. Gelatinous Cube/Bard-Dawnbringer/Arachnaean Weaver/Ubastet
    Webbed troops are better to be devoured, but too much mana need make it too slow.

3. The Great Maw/Bard-Dawnbringer/Ubastet/Scorpius
    More reliable devour and many boost to go around. Still got mana problem, and no skull-creator troop.

4. The Great Maw/Alchemist/Bard-Dawnbringer/Wrath
    The current one I’m using. Alchemist is great at getting Maw to cast faster. At boss room, if you’re able to devour Gargoyle first before it cast, or already survived it once by mass-barrier, you are very likely to win. Wrath is also great with mass-enrage to deal with their skull-reduction trait, and looping himself.

1 Like