Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Indrajit’s Palace done potionless.

Basically 2 Warriors and 2 Indrajit’s. 3 Nysha and Hellclaw Banner. L15, Hoard 155.

First room was reasonable but 1 skull hit from losing top slot. 2nd room was Bogstrider and Florian and co, avoided entangle on first warrior, skulled them.

Third room, Bandit and Sea Dog and co, fairly easy but could have lost top warrior. Gained agile from beating it.

Boss room - went as well as possible. Not hit by skulls, did 1 double hit with my Warrior vs their infernal armour whilst burning but my warrior had 206 attack (doubled), so only did 103 damage to it. Killed it after it healed once with spells, then basically skulled the rest. Lyco gems all over the board but took them, 1 converted their Mage into a Griffon Knight, but made no odds, did same damage as the troop it replaced and cast once when game was done.

Their converter basically left me loads of purple and red, I could refill all troops, withstand 1 Indrajit cast and then build the attack for damage. 1 skull hit I would have died as I was burning and it would do 800 damage, but managed to kill it and then cleanse a burn later.

Couple of things. It’s doable with 100 hoard if you get a run like I had and completely avoid being skull hit (yep, often impossible!). Don’t be tempted to raise the base stats with MoS, use Nysha and /or Orpheus.

4 Likes