Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

I think the problem is that honestly will the Devs consign Lycatrophy to history as an epic fail? I don’t necessarily disagree with potentially removing it altogether, but I don’t think they will want simple removal on their copybook/resume.

Whilst, a halfway house is exactly that, the chances of a simple removal is imho going to be zero. They have already alluded to that and are making changes. I mean they cannot even accept that it is a negative thing 99% of the time.

I could work with different ideas on how to implement it. I get their need to change things up, but it comes at a cost to the playerbase in that it is a handbrake on play, it’s weighted against you most times and absolutely slows down playing the game. We are playing GoW at a time where we are falling behind the curve every day unless we are playing 16 hours daily, we don’t need more reasons to slow down gameplay or incur people’s wrath for playing. I just see it as a reason to curtail play as is, and by jove it does that.

Another thing that actually concerns me as much is Devs admitting to altering skyfall rates. It’s something we never know and have to take them at their word. When we are in a GoW era where monetisation is the be all and end all, that does not sit well with me. I no longer give them the benefit of the doubt on anything, whilst people might think that’s what we should, and I used to, I no longer do - cash is king. The actual failing to dislose VK rates, whilst it may be legal or illegal, seems to me to be something that they should be doing to help community confidence. Putting those tarot troops in the vault was quite a poor act, without drop rates and then silence on the subject.

Anyway rambled on…

6 Likes