Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

So, Labyrinth potionless…
Short version - bang your head against the wall. Trust me, it’s more fun.

Longer version:
300 true hoard (200 + 50%); Horned Guardian/2x Mechataur/King Minos.
You can get out of starting room pretty consistently, but - getting out with Horned Guardian in front is altogether different; the choice of winning the room with scrambled team versus they kill my troop comes up pretty often.
I got to boss room with correct lineup once (all incorrect lineups ended even before that) - choose the dreaded Liar of Random over this every day. 300 true is simply not enough to even make a dent; anything you can do is much too slow and much too late (well, of course, if you always got sky gems and kept them constantly silent…).
Even without armor their Mechataur does too much damage, so you can’t fully concentrate on taking down Horned Guardian; their King does too much damage, so you can’t fully concentrate on taking down Horned Guardian and by that point in time Horned Guardian is too big to kill…oh, did I mention that - very likely - your Horned Guardian will be sent somewhere back as soon as the first opportunity occurs?

Maybe 450 true (seems like an absolute minimum, but wouldn’t be surprised is it’s still to little and creeps up to way more) would give some chance, but I’m not going to try.
So far, I’d say is this is hands down the most obnoxious, annoying and stupidest (put your own cursewords here) delve of them all.

Thank you enormously for creating this pleasure!

14 Likes