Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Now out of 9 spell cast:

8 Green Golem
1 Treant

Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

Which is the fastest farm faction on 50, without the need of a specifc class?

I had that type of luck as well. After attempting so many times, I took a few days off, then went back and eventually got it. It takes a bit of luck, but it will happen for you.

1 Like

I also got way more golems than treants. Maybe it’s not 50-50.

1 Like

Its 80-20 for me.

All factions done without potions (posted on the forum):
+All Seeing Eye - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Nysha by meyoko (post n. 1632) — {100 True Hoard}

+Amanithrax - 111 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - No Medals by Dust_Angel (post n. 1338) — {111 True Hoard}

+City of Thieves (w/o Cedric’s bug) - 173 Hoard Lvl - 15 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Season by Texugo-928 (post n. 1913) — {260 True Hoard}

+City of Thieves (with Cedric’s bug) ###No Longer Availiable### - 166 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, Nysha, Orpheus by xolid99 (post n. 1564) — {249 True Hoard}

+Crypt Keepers - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - No Medals by jzg (post n. 727) — {100 True Hoard}

+Dark Pits - 160 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - (Anu, 2x Orpheus) by xolid99 (post n. 1550) — {240 True Hoard}

+Depths of Sin - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Nysha by Texugo-928 (post n. 1674) — {100 True Hoard}

+Eldrazhor - 100 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Orpheus by Texugo-928 (post n. 1942) — {150 True Hoard}

+Emperinazar - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Orpheus by NeilTur (post n. 1966) — {100 True Hoard}

+Fang Moor - 249 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Nysha by GemsOfWar (post n. 1714) — {373 True Hoard}

+Fellroost - 100 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, Nysha, Season by xolid99 (post n. 1772) — {150 True Hoard}

+Frostfire Keep - 240 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - 2x Nysha, Yasmine by xolid99 (post n. 1544) — {360 True Hoard}

+Hall of Guardians - 100 Hoard Lvl - 15 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Season by Magnusimus (post n. 1739) — {150 True Hoard}

+Illithia - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Nysha by Keldi (post n. 1803) — {100 True Hoard}

+Lyrasza’s Lair - 202 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, Nysha, Season by Dust_Angel (post n. 1651) — {303 True Hoard}

+Mirrored Halls - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Gaard by Magnusimus (post n. 1499) — {100 True Hoard}

+Primal Rift (Bottom Route) ###No Longer Availiable### - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - No Medals by jzg (post n. 1015) — {100 True Hoard}

+Primal Rift (Middle Route) - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Orpheus by Spectrum (post n. 1366) — {100 True Hoard}

+Sea of Sorrow - 199 Hoard Lvl - 12 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Nysha by MadDwarf (post n. 1728) — {249 True Hoard}

+Silver Necropolis - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Nysha by TheIdleOne (post n. 1455) — {100 True Hoard}

+Stonesong Eyrie (Respawns w/o 3rd Trait) ###No Longer Availiable### - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - No Medals by jzg (post n. 1159) — {100 True Hoard}

+Stonesong Eyrie (Respawns with 3rd Trait) - 116 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Nysha by Magnusimus (post n. 1741) — {174 True Hoard}

+Sunken Fleet - 256 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, Nysha, Season by Dust_Angel (post n. 1692) — {256 True Hoard}

+The Deep Hive - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Orpheus by Shimrra (post n. 1699) — {100 True Hoard}

+The Warrens - 175 Hoard Lvl - 15 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, Nysha, Orpheus by Dust_Angel (post n. 1338) — {262 True Hoard}

+Tinker Town - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - ??? by Goatgoat (post n. 1916) — {100 True Hoard}

+Werewoods - 170 Hoard Lvl - 14 Kingdom Lvl - 3x Season by Texugo-928 (post n. 1919) — {255 True Hoard}

+Wild Court - 100 Hoard Lvl - 10 Kingdom Lvl - Anu, 2x Nysha by TheIdleOne (post n. 1413) — {100 True Hoard}

Left ones:
+City of Thieves (w/o Cedric’s Room)

If someone is interested, I’ve made a playlist with all faction maxed you can find in youtube (with and without potions). I put some informations about the videos on its respective descriptions.

39 Likes

Thank you, extremely helpful community is.

1 Like

The Warrens 500 - hoard 175, kingdom level 15; Cedric, Anu, Nysha (had them from previous team and forgot to think about possible changing); three weeks of trying.
Team - Luna, Luna, Rabbit, Luna.
Summary - luck, luck, luck

Also, Amanithrax should be the easiest faction to do.
I won with hoard 111 (before medals and deeds) running Mushroom Man/3x Gobtruffle; my brother did the same on hoard 100.
I guess the trick is to survive long enough for two Gobtruffles to collect full mana - after that it is mostly plain sailing.

8 Likes

I haven’t tested them all, but I’m currently doing my daily Delve farming on Mirrored Halls lvl 50
I’m using Mtn Crusher / 2x Tesla / Holy St Astra with 3x Medal of Gaard
I don’t think the weapon even matters either.

Right now, I’m using it to finally farm some XP for Knight Class, otherwise I’ll probably never get that class completed. It’s probably not the fastest, but it’s quick enough for me. You can run into some trouble if you run into submerge though.

Tnx for sharing some infos :upside_down_face: Im going to update my post.

1 Like

Thanks for the great list. :grinning:

May have a go at Frostfire Keep, going to put Eyrie on hold while the bug with double spawns is fixed. Get to the last one and then there’s 4 in 2 two turns. 3 x 5% chance to pop, and more than 1. I reckon it could do a triple atm too, just need to catch it (or not!). 1 hour 42 mins on one go this week, at the last Harpy and it spawned 2 and then the next turn 3 became 4. Just in the end couldn’t summon a single Harpy my end and can only survive skulls so long.

Oh and the Harpy has not yet spawned 2 on my side.

Legendary room, check my stats after Siren got 5-6 extra turns a row at the very start. This is the very last time I will enter a Sirens room. What did I even think with. I am so annoyed right now that I need to chill.

For some delves, it is a good idea to click on the rooms before deciding to run a faction team. Mirrored Halls is a good example. If there isn’t a decent troop to Dopple, run a standard team.

When I completed Amanithrax, all rooms were Blue or Green. No legendary/epic rooms, and no ‘troop of the week’ saved me.

5 Likes

Spot on. :ok_hand:

I decided to try Stonesong Eyrie again today. I had 1 go and the 3 battles lasted 2 hours in total.

The faction is bugged to hell at the moment, with double summons and 3rd traits on everything that gets summoned in initial and final rooms. The Harpy Flock trait is also stacking to allow double and triple spawns at the same time.

I used the typical
Harpy
Harpy Mage
Bladewing
Queen Xochi

Eyrie Banner
2 x Cedric and an Anu (as GWars was ongoing).

Hoard, well I upped from 111 to 177 in the end. I didn’t complete the normal run until after 4.6, so my experience non bug got me 290 potion free (I now sometimes try with potions upto 300, but do not have the time to spend my entire weekend on that).

Today’s scenario was first room, 3 times I got them to 1 Harpy, within 4/5 turns they were 4 again. I came out of the room with a Harpy, Bladewing and Xochi.

Next room was Warg/Cu Sith etc. I sometimes have been going the outer routes, which can be okay to rebalance the team, but thought I’d give it a go.

Top and bottom of this room, with all intact, I got down to Warg with 600 attack and Fenrir with 23 health. Killed Warg it popped another Dire Wolf, which Fenrir managed to boost once. So that killed 2 of my supports instantly almost, so I spent the next 15 minutes trying to respawn, but nothing. In the end, in a sea of skull traps, I had to take one to kill it and leave with just Bladewing and Xochi.

So, had to go and do an outer room, fortunately both Spider rooms aren’t too bad, but hell with only two troops, 2 skull hits and done etc. I got the one with Spider Queen and Dark Priestess.

Started that and made a 4 match fairly early, hit a couple of skulls on Spider Queen, popped a Harpy Mage and then soon after a Harpy. Came through the room, got a little lucky with avoiding Dark Priestess missing on the skulls with her cast and leaving me a few to bash a bit.

Got to final room with Mage in front of the Harpy. Got a good board, and after 4 Bladewing shots, loss of Harpy Mage and Harpy, killed Xochi (first target always). Popped a Harpy, then made Mage with 4 matches and 3 tries, killed their Bladewing. Then set about killing Harpies and healing the back two to max 1000 health. Went through a few mages, eventually skulled down their Mage, then faced the nightmare of the 4 x 1K health respawning Harpies.

About 25 minutes later I got them to 1 left, then 2 minutes later they were full. That happened twice, and every time I’ve got there, I’ve eventually got skulled down. This time I fired Bladewing every time to boost it with Arcane (I mean rofl) and by the time I got another Harpy Mage, I now with all the health could keep exploding, knowing my middle Harpy had 1k health. Harpy Mages (got a couple with lots of 4/5 gem matches) kept dieing. Eventually Bladewing is doing 200 damage (120+ casts in the game) and I got a lucky triple skull hit on one Harpy, followed by a lethal on the next.

So, 18 Harpie kills later I’m back to the last Harpy. This time I just kept hitting it with skulls, Bladewing without the storm and Xochi without the storm and did not stall to fill anything else. I had a full team left and got it here and luckily I filled Xochi and killed it before another double pop.

Please fix this, it’s embarrassing that it is broken.

14 Likes

Congratz :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have a question for people who farm low level delves. How much difference in terms of rewards do you get farming a lvl20 delve with a 1.0 starting multiplier vs lvl50 delve with a 0.5 starting multiplier? I’m asking because if the difference isn’t that big I may just ditch my current farming delve (think I chose the wrong faction for it).

The difference is minimal per day BUT that small difference added up over weeks/months/years will be significant.

0.5 start modifier gives ~15-20% fewer rewards compared to 1.0 start modifier but more important for me that lvl20 takes much less time than lvl50.

1 Like

Hoard level 150, 25% bonus, 3x nysha, all tasks completed. Last battle took ~15 mins

10 Likes