Delve Medals are bugged

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile (bugged on iOS and Android)
Screenshot or image:
First match

Second match

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected the enhanced troops to keep the stats that they earned from medals to be kept during the whole run. Since medals are designed to make the whole Delve run easier. Not just the first match. But the medal stats disappear after the first match of the delve.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Due to Grave Seers back fire trait (bonus delve life) I had to recently medal Lady Morana so that she gets enchanted instead of Seer. That’s when a friend noticed that the medal enhancement is only applying to the first match. (100% Faction runs ruin the game for me so much that outside of New Factions. I now outsource my old 2500 attempts. I just can’t deal with the constant unbalanced failure rate that they exude.)
In the SS I tested her report myself with other enhanced troops. I can provide a video of it but I believe the SS are sufficient.

Steps to make it happen again
Medal (enhance) a troop and start a delve with it. See that the stat bonuses and image of the enhancements vanish after the first match.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Known Issue] Epic troops in delve event not working