Delve Faction Team Strategies

I think Sunken Fleet can be done without potions with 300 True Hoard. I’ve reached boss room without losing any troop, but the board didnt help me in the end =/

• 1st Battle (Crab Man - 2x Drowned Sailor - Water Elemental) [Use your DS to counter enemy’s DS. Always use WE before TMQ and before DS (when you are safe) to stun everyone. Deathmark is good to kill enemy’s WE.]

The main path only have 5 different rooms:

• 1 Tier II = Smuggler’s Den (3x Pirate - Bonnie Rose) [Kill the BR asap and dont let the pirates cast more than 3 times (if they do it, every skull is instakill). Deathmark helps a lot in this battle to kill BR.]
  • 1 Tier III = Dark Wave Pool (Hammerclaw - Troglodyte - Mermaid - Sea Troll) [Always use WE before TMQ to stun Hammerclaw.]
  • 1 Tier IV = Coral Cave (Coral Golem - Nyx - Mosasaurus - Vodyanoi) [You need to kill Vodyanoi before he cast a spell. Its spell is instakill on TMQ and WE. Always use WE before TMQ to stun Coral Golem. Deathmark helps a lot in this battle to kill Vodyanoi and Mosasaurus.]
  • 2 Tier V = Murky Deep (Coral Golem - Sea Troll - Merlion - Leviathan) [You need to kill Leviathan before he casts a spell. After you kill it, try to avoid Merlion takes mana. If the board let you, try TMQ+DS Combo to deathmark both 3rd and 4th troops. Deathmark kills help a lot in this battle to kill Leviathan and Merlion.]
    Drowned Grotto (Siren - Sea Witch - Azura - Nimue) [You need to kill Siren asap. If your true hoard is 300, your troops survive 3 Siren’s spell damage and 1 skull damage from SW (Elemental Slayer Trait). Then if the first troop (SW or Azura) isnt enraged, use your WE and DS’s deathmark (if the board helps you) to kill the others while avoiding Nimue takes mana and SW takes skulls. Or if the first troop (SW or Azura) is enraged, kill it asap. Deathmark helps a lot in this battle to kill Nimue]

If your true hoard is 300, you can survive 5 skull damage in Tier V battles.

The easiest path is the one that has both Smuggler’s Den and Dark Wave Pool

The worst ones are a combination of these rooms: Coral Cave, Murky Deep and Drowned Grotto

• Boss Room (CM - TMQ - WE - DS) [Use your DS to counter enemy’s DS. If the board let you, try TMQ+DS Combo to deathmark both 3rd and 4th troops. Deathmark kills helps a lot in this battle to kill everything you can, but if it kills WE :heart_eyes_cat:. Use your TMQ wisely to counter enemy’s TMQ. Always use WE before TMQ to stun CM and TMQ.]

Im using TheIdleOne’s team variation:
TMQ (107 - 199 - 236 - xxx)
TMQ (107 - 199 - 236 - xxx)
DS (101 - 207 - 224 - xxx)
WE (100 - 188 - 224 - 66)
Sunken Banner

Use 2-3 Cedric Medals in 1st (deathmark, stun), 4th (deathmark, stun, curse) battles, against Merlion (silence) and Vodyanoi (entangle).

There are 2 videos (with potions) in my playlist, you can see it if you want to.

4 Likes