Delve chest pulls archive

Interesting info to consider how good your drop rate are.

Your total room multiplier (0.5-4.0) also multiply the resourse you got, including Chaos Shards.

For Chaos Shard, Hoard Quality doesn’t matter except for increasing Delve Chest Level. The worse drop you could get is 1 or 2 (3×0.5) when choosing to play Delve at 10 level lower, with Delve Chest level 1. The best you could get is around 200 (6×10×4.0) when choosing to play Delve at 10 level higher, with Delve Chest Level 10.

For other resources, it’s 60-80 Legendary/Mythic Ingots, 12,000-16,000 souls, 1,200-1,600 glory, or 480,000-640,000 gold in single Delve run.

3 Likes

What is the max amount of ingots you can get in a chest? 32?

And let’s see those collections so far please! Thanks!!

2 Likes

What teams were you using for those delve events? Also, did you level up your hoards much?

All of them are based on Quality Level 10 pulls. The team composition shouldn’t matter for delve chest pulls though.

I really don’t understand the chest rewards system. I got only 76 shards and literally nothing else from a lv 7 chest but a lv 6 chest gives me mythic ingots, legendary ingots glory AND 80 shards?

It’s because the level of the chest just represents how many drops you get from the drop table not the quality of the drops. A level 6 chest gets 6 pulls from the drop table. A level 7 chest gets 7 pulls from the same drop table.

3 Likes

Yes but the lv 6 chest gave MORE shards AND other stuff besides. The lv 7 gave only shards. Are you saying each “drop” can be a good or crappy drop? In that case the lv7 gave me 7 crappy drops but the lv6 gave me 6 good drops. So a single drop of shards might contain 10-20 shards?

Yes, I’m saying that your level 7 chest gave you 7 separate pulls of shards from the drop table. Such is RNG.

As for crappy or good, that is completely subjective. I want shards more than I want legendary ingots. I’m drowning in ingots now.

Edit:
Here is a look at some percentages that I’ve been tracking:

5 Likes

I think you missed my point that a single drop of shards must have a random amount. Either a crappy drop of 10 or a good drop of 20+.

My lv6 chest had MORE shards plus other stuff than my lv7 chest.

A single shard drop can be 3, 4, 5, or 6 shards. So you could get terrifically lucky with a level 4 chest and get 24 shards, or terribly unlucky with a level 8 chest and get the same 24 shards. It’s completely sensible, given that the drop pool doesn’t change with chest level, that higher chest levels can occasionally spit out relatively few shards.

5 Likes
Resource Base Amounts
Shards 3, 4, 5, 6
Legendary Ingots 1
Mythic Ingots 1
Souls 200
Glory 20
Gold 2,000, 4,000
6 Likes

Was pleasantly surprised to pull this in a level 7 chest today. Didn’t honestly think it was possible to spread the loot among so many different things and still get 32 ingots.

5 Likes

From a level 8 chest

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hoard Quality: 10
Chest Level: 6
Multiplier: 2.6
Contents: 3 ingot drops, 3 shard drops

5 Likes