Delve chest pulls archive

:dizzy_face:

So, let’s take the Crypt Keeper map:

Player A: 10 straight to boss run
If he is lucky and gets the epic room with the highest multiplier of 1.25, the best multiplier he can get is 2.6. The most chests he could get with luck is 3. (I’m not counting extra chests from hoard quality.)
10 delves => 30 reward rolls at the most

Player B: 5 all room runs
If he is extremely lucky and gets the highest multipliers for all rooms, the best multiplier he can get is 4.1. The most chests he could get with luck is 9. (I’m not counting extra chests from hoard quality.)
5 delves => 45 reward rolls at the most

The guy doing all rooms and the boss wins with chests and multipliers.

5 Likes

Yeah, i can’t even convince myself to upgrade the Blade of Guilt for Sin of Maraj fifth star… Dawnbringer with those “sabbotaging upgrades” and the other useless Mythic Weapons are not makng it any easier for me to decide…

I’m currently at 141 Mythic Ingots and 539 Legendaries.

Upgrading a SoM weapon to get the 5th star one is worth it in my opinion. You’ll get more Legendary Ingots eventually, but the stat point will always help. As a safety net, 90 Legendary Ingots can be held onto as a safety net for future amazing out of nowhere weapon upgrades, but then the rest can be spent with no remorse.

If you’re saving for the future, you don’t need to hold supplies back now unless you think you can’t restock by that point, which isn’t exactly the case at the moment.

The thing is: I don’t trust that some upgrades in the future won’t f#$% up any of my events/battles as we’ve seen lately…

Sorry Devs, you can regain my trust once you unf#&@ these upgrades to something really worth the investiments and make the coding stable…

Reworks for Wild Plains would also be very welcome by the way!

1 Like

Do it on a weapon you’ll never use, so it wont matter if the upgrade backfires :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But unless i want to get higher at the weapon upgrades leaderboard Lyya made it’s still a waste to use these ingots on something i’ll never use… :sweat_smile:

Quite a conundrum… Well, i checked how many legendary weapons i have (missed some for a month or so) i still need 3370ish ingots… I can still wait.

1 Like

Thanks for the calculations! This delve reward and hoard system still hurts my brain. :rofl:

Now we just need to know the actual time taken to do each scenario as it is just a broad estimation on my behalf. :wink:

1 Like

W … T … F ???

I mean … congrats.

Level 8 chest, probably my best so far :+1:

5 Likes

Using the same players in the other scenario:
Player A: Goes straight to the boss
Player B: Does all rooms

In this imaginary scenario, let’s say that they have the same play speed:

Room Rarity Time
Common 30 secs
Rare 1 min
UR 1 min
Epic 2 mins
Legendary 2 mins
Boss 3 mins

Let’s use median figures for the multiplier and chests to get closer to a realistic value this time. So, the median multiplier for the Crypt Keeper map would still be 2.6 (with 2 chests) for Player A. But, it will be 3.7 (with 4 chests) for Player B. [Hoard quality isn’t considered in chest figures.]

Player A would take 5 mins and 30 secs to finish the delve.
Player B would take 12 mins to finish the delve.

Using Median Values

Player # Delves in 12 mins Multiplier Reward Rolls (Median)
Player A 2 2.6 4 rolls
Player B 1 3.7 4 rolls

Using Max Values

Player # Delves in 12 mins Multiplier Reward Rolls
Player A 2 2.6 6 rolls
Player B 1 4.1 9 rolls

So, it still seems like it is more rewarding to do all rooms. Also, you would get more individual room battle rewards along the way.

4 Likes

My pulls from the daily Delves:
Hoard Quality 10. All Rooms + Boss. Crypt Keeprs Delve Level 20.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice! Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My runs in the event with three sigils:
All Rooms, but no Boss. Delve Level 20.

4 Likes

Btw, what do u mean that Wild Plains needs a rework? :thinking:

2 Likes

Just a reminder for the devs whenever they look at my posts about things they keep forgetting/ignoring.

Surely there are more kingdoms in need of reworks for their troops too, but this week in particular releasing THE WORST Siegebreaker for Wild Plains “tickled” me in the wrong way because they clearly don’t have a plan to at least avoid filling all kingdom with useless troops… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I was just gently trolling with you a little, Goodwill. :slight_smile: I just couldnt hold back. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No worries, another chance to “gnaw at this bone” is always welcome. I’ll still make my posts as reasonable as i can, but often carrying this little rant. Just wait until people start complaining about it. :wink:

2 Likes

There is no bone left…

1 Like