Delve Adventures

DELVE ADVENTURES 3 (because I don’t know what I’m doing)

Team ‘All-Seeing Eye’: Forest Troll/Loyalty/Yasmine’s Chosen/Queen Aurora
Team ‘Hall of Guardians’: Gorgotha/Infernus/Worldbreaker/Ubastet

Hall of Guardians, Level 60:
Ubastet: This is getting tough by now - mainly because we need more Mana…
Infernus: Look, you’re staying in fourth spot and that’s that! Shut up about the Mana already!
Ubastet: Easy for you to say, you get to kill stuff!
Worldbreaker: Oh, you both shut up! You start sounding like the silly screaming girls and their troll over in the other Faction.
Infernus: Just Ubastet, who keeps complaining about–
Gorgotha: Okay, you all be quiet now. Look there. -points at next battle- …Giant Toadstool.
Everyone:
Worldbreaker: So if shuffles stay… do transformations stay?
Ubastet: …I don’t like this. But…we’re not silly girls skipping a room, are we?

Meanwhile, All-Seeing Eye, Level 50:
Aurora: …? Did you hear that? What’s going on over there?
Loyalty: …Heh. Sounds like the four wannabe-cool-dudes screaming like little girls in front of a mushroom.
Yasmine: You know, that is actually a really scary thing, if transformations stick, but…haha!

Hall of Guardians, End:
Infernus: Level 4 chest…really now?!
Gorgotha: All that work, the stupid toadstool, the stupid Bulettes and we did it all for… a Level 4 chest!?
Worldbreaker: Meh, it’ll be better tomorrow.
Ubastet: No way we’re going a level deeper. We barely made it!
Worldbreaker: That or we start skipping rooms like little girls… well, let’s see how the girls do before we decide.

All-Seeing Eye, second to last battle:
Troll: Bulette! We do this? Troll no want to back!
Yasmine: Yeah, we learned yesterday, didn’t we?
Loyalty: But do we want to not-do every room? Unless the mushroom ate the not-cool dudes, I bet they cleared everything. Also we already have a Level 5 chest. That’s pretty decent!
Aurora: …Let’s try. The Bulettes don’t need green Mana. As long as we can spam fast, we win.
-One won battle later-
Yasmine: We did it! Such stress! But look! -carries Level 6 chest- Just the boss and we have a Level 7 one!
Aurora: No way the boys beat that!
Troll: We gonna win! Boss first! Then chest!
Loyalty: Let’s do our best!
-Another won battle later-
Yasmine: Finally! After the horror that was yesterday, a wonderful day today! Look at this beauty!
Troll: Chest so shiny now! Open! Look at stuff!
Loyalty: This is exciting!
Aurora: Come on, open it up already!
Yasmine: Okay, here it is!

Everyone:
Yasmine: That…looks really…bad?
Aurora: The shards are nice, but… where are the dozen ingots? Do I have wrong expectations by now or something?
Troll: Gold shiny?
Yasmine: …Going home…

Luther: HEY YOU GUYS! YOU STILL HAVE NOT UPGRADED YOUR HOARD! WHAT GIVES?! DON’T YOU WANNA DO IT NOW?
Aurora: Can we just entangle and rob this guy? Maybe we can then upgrade our hoard and he shuts up.
Yasmine: Ew, my roots won’t touch that one, Ubastet already nibbled on him. Gross!
Luther: COME ON GUYS! PLEASE?! …I’m so lonely…

• Seriously, I have no idea if transformations stick because I didn’t do my research.
  • Is anyone else struggling with level 60 and not wanting to go deeper before a hoard levelup, which I still cannot do because I don’t have anything good?
  • Is this level 7 chest as crappy as I think it is or is it actually really good because of the amount of shards? I seriously cannot tell.
10 Likes