Defending with a strong teams : is it worth it?

Exactly.
I am always happy when the opponent has a Goblin King, a Gar-Nok or a summoner in his team. I try to give them enough time to cast their spell several times to gain more XP.
All in all it is far more interesting to fight against a strong team that to defeat a peasant or a musketeer in a few seconds, event if it is less profitable.

1 Like

i like setting the strong defense because if you win more than 1 defense, you get keys and gems and extra glory… saw somewhere else people were wondering how to get the gems… well it seems form my playing that its from winning when defending.

1 Like

That’s news to me. If that’s so, I might actually put up a stronger defense. :slight_smile:

Let’s revisit this topic… with the new defense rewards… why would you want to win any? my 60 defense gave me 9000 gold, gem key, and souls. each of the “gold pic” gives A LOT of gold…

Successful revenge prizes have been changed up. They appear more frequent and with an event key at the end of the progression bar.

Other than that though, targeted traitstone farming’s all there is.

Slightly off topic, but this thread has sort of gone dead anyway…what I want is a report to know what defeated me. The revenge of course shows you the defense team of the play that beat you. I want to see a reply of what and how a play beat me so I can learn from it and craft a better defense. In this current system we can not learn.

It’s many out there that wants to keep their invading builds for themselves. With an option like that it would be taken away from some.

1 Like

My opinion only, but that does not fit with real world - now I know this is only a game - but on this very thread you get references to attacking and being attacked with/at different castles. You would know what attacked you. Not sure I know of another game that works quite this way, all the MMO games like Clash of Clans etc, you know what attacked you - I think. Adds a layer of strategy to the game. BTW I’m sick and tired of all the goblin defenders. I can beat all but 4 mythics all the time - get some originality (again strategy!) Anyway IMHO. Cheers!

Your suggestion is brilliant. And I would had loved to have something like this in the game, to see which team took your defense team down. But, I am sure that there is many players that dont want to spoil their invading teams, and many that have nothing against it. @Sirrian, what do you think of kraig10s suggestion? It’s probably been heard before, but this suggestion is good and simple(compared to the replay thingy players have come up with earlier), no replay is needed, just a little window that show us what team that has beaten us.

Another solution would maybe be that those that doesnt want to show their invading team(s) can turn it on/off in the settings.

I don’t think this is actually true? Or if it is, it’s a small minority.

Good suggestion… I don’t think we have time to get it in for 2.0, but it’s definitely something we could look at for the following update (or the one after that maybe… 2.1 is Guilds, and it’s a BIG one)

7 Likes

That’s what she said.

5 Likes

You are most probably right, its a small minority. :wink:

sweetness. cheers.

Why do you tell us how big it is. It is like you are tempting us with information but giving us nothing but a tiny fraction of a fraction of a whole of the information of the update.

What on earth is the point in playing this game if you always win?

I agree with those who say that an interesting defence team is the way to go. Win some, lose some, it’s all good - and good for the invaders too.

1 Like

I love making and planning out my defense team cause i want people to play against my defense team and think “what in the hell did i just fight?”

2 Likes