Defeat Kurandara in any battle?

He’s not available for another month! Wtf??

1 Like

He is on the world event after beating four of the other battles

3 Likes

Error is appalling - you defeat Kurandara in Urskaya and is doesnt register as a win . Check that what you ask to be done as tasks can be done. Your instructions direct players to the wrong task. This is shoddy and sloppy. Fix it

2 Likes

That is the shade of Kurandara, I went directly to urskaya too. Odd that a troop not yet introduced is in the world event, but I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Well if the game directs you there - its an error if its not achievable there- utter gaming nonsense currently

1 Like

Just to confirm this task should really take you to the World Event as currently that is the only place to defeat Kurandara

5 Likes

Thanks - however its still sloppy editing which shouldn’t occur. Check your instructions to players if you care about our gaming experience- give instructions that are accurate - or is that too hard. And of course there will be NO apology for your in game error - the hubris we have come to expect. Well sux it up and apologise.

This is just a guess here, but… I think the reason it takes you to Explore and not the World Event is, eventually, the mythic will be released so it’s available to fight in explore.
So instead of coding it now to go to World Event, then editing the code next week to go to Explore, it just takes you to explore. So it’s considered “finished”.
BTW, since the mythic is not available until week 10, (or week 9 if you bought the “super bonus” pass) there will be no way to do the Defeat Kurandara task after this week, unless you spend 50 gems. Unless they release Kurandara for the kingdom and not the players, which is a problem if that happens.
It’s a lazy task (copied from all previous weeks by defeating a mythic) with no forethought involved.
And while we are on the subject: Put the 6 Dungeon task AT THE END!

3 Likes

It should be in Urskaya Explore on the 1st day of week 9 of current camapin, as he will have to be added as a “players troop”. Otherways i don’t see it, how Elite+ players will get it and dont brake the current code.

So you should be able to kill him in explore starting on week9. Other than that i suppose, we will see more of Kurandara in next weeks…

That’s only if they drop the mythic in-game before the campaign pass players get it. My guess is, it won’t drop till wk 10. Which will give you 7 days to do 4 1/2 weeks worth of Bronze tasks, if you don’t want to spend gems.
There’s also the possibility it wont appear in Kingdoms until AFTER the campaign.

I think it’s even worse because the devs announced the campaign to be ‘playable by everyone even if not in a guild’, which is currently impossible as of this task. And on top, will prolong all tasks until the last week of the campaign if Kurandara even appears before the end of the first.

5 Likes

Or you could just skip the task easily for some gems.

FYI - Valraven replacing the troop in the event does not count as a kill. :frowning:

imo they should just change the dungeon task to something else that isn’t artifically gated. like what’s really the difference between “win 1 dungeon battle” vs. win 6 without the artifical daily login barrier?

The difference is with 6, you have to either come back again tomorrow (yay for the devs) or pay gems to get it done today (also yay for the devs).

2 Likes