Deeds - Discussion and Critique

And the implementation they use is the Mersenne Twister. (Edit to add: Salty has coding experience. She knows just as well as you do that RNGs can be skewed. She is claiming that the implementation shows no bias.)

Most of the medal “upgrades” I’ve looked at on my favoured troops are mediocre. The only troops who will be getting medals are those in pure faction that I haven’t earned max renown for yet. At least for now. But I don’t like explore so I am guaranteed to lose stats to the dedicated medal hunters.

Purple Epic Adventure Board Task

Dec. 8, 2019 | Day 97 since first Deeds in AB:

Non-Flash Offer Table

Deed Type Amount Days Needed To Complete
Imperial 16/102 619
Blue 24/146 591
Green 38/146 373
Red 37/176 462
Yellow 28/176 610
Purple 12/176 1,423
Brown 20/176 854

With Flash Offer Table

Deed Type Amount Days Needed To Complete Price [USD]
Purple 20/176 854 $17

NOTE: These tables do not include the original freebie deeds given out by mail when deeds were introduced.

4 Likes

Look forward to the update of your formulas to include upcoming epic tasks. I’m sure you are waiting for 4.7 to drop, but just give everyone a sneak peak with the new tasks it will now make almost all color deeds complete within a year or so. The only thing missing will be imperials which may stay force a longer completion for all kingdoms. (For guilds that still complete all tasks that is)

I think the table should purposely ignore deeds from epic tasks. A solo player could do all the adventure boards and buy all the flash sales. But a solo player probably can’t make the 26 million gold per week needed to reach all six deeds from epic tasks.

7 Likes

A 3rd table would be good assuming 1 of each deed color per week from epic tasks.

I plan to make a 3rd table that takes the 6 deeds from epic tasks into account once 4.7 comes out.

9 Likes

Purple Epic Adventure Board Task

Dec. 11, 2019 | Day 100 since first Deeds in AB:

Non-Flash Offer Table

Imperial 16/102 638
Blue 24/146 609
Green 38/146 385
Red 37/176 476
Yellow 28/176 629
Purple 16/176 1,100
Brown 20/176 880

With Flash Offer Table

Purple 24/176 734 $17

NOTE: These tables do not include the original freebie deeds given out by mail when deeds were introduced.

6 Likes

Now we’re at a point where the purple deed flash offers matter, until the next purple deeds on the adventure board show up.

Deeds have to be my least favorite feature this year, besides the gold destruction (not even a nerf) in PvP. Gated content sucks, in general.

(on a positive note, I like the copy/paste team feature the most this year)

1 Like

Purple Legendary Adventure Board Task

Dec. 12, 2019 | Day 101 since first Deeds in AB:

Non-Flash Offer Table

Imperial 17/102 606
Blue 24/146 615
Green 38/146 389
Red 37/176 481
Yellow 28/176 635
Purple 22/176 808
Brown 20/176 889

With Flash Offer Table

Purple 30/176 593 $17

If you had purchased the purple deed flash offers, you would be able to upgrade a purple kingdom today.
3 Likes

:thinking: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

Just an FYI:
For those trying to decide where to spend their magic deeds, Darkstone and Silverglade have both magic and a faction.

Darkstone | All-Seeig Eye
Silverglade | Silver Necropolis

Purple Kingdoms Faction Stat
Blighted Lands magic
Darkstone All-Seeing Eye magic
Karakoth magic
Silverglade Silver Necropolis magic
Ghulvania life
Khetar Fang Moor armor
5 Likes

Do the Devs even know how math works? When we get a deed task we get several deeds. When we get a writ task we get 1/10th of 1 deed. Why even bother with writs? Seriously.

It will probably take a years worth of writ tasks to equal a single deed task. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Writ tasks are more than 1 if you’re talking about the epic tasks.
Today’s Adventure board appears to be equal to 1/10 a single deed… Which is shitty you’re right. At first glance I thought it would create 1 deed. Still better than minor TS… But not by a lot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the devs also thought 10 writs would equal 1 deed. Math is hard.

3 Likes

Its only an Ultra-rare level task, so it can’t be on the same level. And they can turn into whatever color we want …

… yeah the number is still pretty low. Should be 30-50 or something.

2 Likes

See the original jewel numbers in epic tasks, mythic token drop rates, fixes to pure faction runs, the new medal achievement, etc. Most new features have very strange numbers in them. It seems like it’s a deliberate design decision for some reason.

With the current numbers, this writ task basically doesn’t exist unless it’s staggeringly common.

1 Like

I’d agree with 30, could be gold, gold, 30 writs. I still think the writs in the ETs are way too stingy but that’s going off topic.

Still very much too low. If you look at the tasks structure, going from one rarity to the next doesn’t double the rewards, it’s much less than that. Which also means that moving down one rarity grants more than half the rewards. Epic tasks is 4 deeds, Ultra-Rare tasks should at the very least be 200 writs, possibly more due to the extra resources needed for conversion.

3 Likes

I like how when they got called out on the fact that purple deeds were obviously weighted like ascension orbs, we got 3 purple deeds tasks in a row. How convenient lol

8 Likes

Lest we forget
:face_with_monocle::blush: :vulcan_salute:

PS: Tx @Ashasekayi for carrying the torch: pls double check the ‘Days Needed To Complete’ values as they don’t seem to be all updating in every subsequent post :pray:

3 Likes