Deeds - Discussion and Critique

Yep only 8 purple for me, I refuse to be suckered into paying real money every time a new ingame currency is invented.

8 Likes

Thank you for tracking these. I was trying to recall when Deeds were 1st introduced: 2 Sep 2019. If it will eventually be possible to have all kingdoms to 15 in one year, then we are definitely not on pace.

I am curious and looking forward to learning how these Deeds will eventually be released in other phases of the game. Or perhaps there will be a flurry of deeds in the adventure boards next Aug.

These pancakes are making me salty.

1 Like

Hey man itā€™s only 3212 days, just a little bit over 9 years, dont worry about it

1 Like

Iā€™m not worried, Iā€™m resigned!

2 Likes

Day 77 since first Deeds in AB:
11/102 Imperial Deeds (714 days needed at this rate)

18/146 Blue Deeds (625 days needed at this rate)
23/146 Green Deeds (489 days needed at this rate)
31/176 Red Deeds (438 days needed at this rate)
28/176 Yellow Deeds (484 days needed at this rate)
4/176 Purple Deeds (3,388 days needed at this rate) (12/176, 1,130 days with ~17USD Flash Offers)
20/176 Brown Deeds (678 days needed at this rate)

:vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Day 79 since first Deeds in AB:
11/102 Imperial Deeds (733 days needed at this rate)

18/146 Blue Deeds (641 days needed at this rate)
23/146 Green Deeds (502 days needed at this rate)
31/176 Red Deeds (449 days needed at this rate)
28/176 Yellow Deeds (497 days needed at this rate)
8/176 Purple Deeds (1,738 days needed at this rate) (16/176, 869 days with ~17USD Flash Offers)
20/176 Brown Deeds (696 days needed at this rate)

:vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

4.7 brings epic guild tasks, one of them seems to be another source for deeds.

2 Likes

At long last !
Thanks for that tracking.

1 Like

Tracking deeds soon over

Yep. Deeds will be available from Writs, which will be obtained from the new Epic Guild tasks.

Curious questionā€¦ given how scarce deeds are to obtain from the Adventure Board now, what makes everyone think that craftable deeds are going to be any more common?

2 Likes

Maybe not, but if it is craftable, we wouldnā€™t be able to track it, at everyone would do it differently

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in seeing the adventure board deed tracking continue, even if itā€™s not as relevant with crafting in the game. Iā€™d like to see if magic deeds ever catch up, or if theyā€™re actually less common by design.

But itā€™s obviously up to AMT, whoā€™s ponying up all the work. So if this seems like a good time to end it, fair enough.

4 Likes

I can 100% tell you with utmost certainty that green deeds and purple deeds will/are the most rarest of deeds by design. Since they are the only ones who can effect Magic stats in regards to deeds.

The Deeds that show up are completely random. They are not skewed towards any colour.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I love that ā€œRNGā€ excuse.
As if they arenā€™t weighted. Come on.
Are you telling me that come tomorrow I have the exact same chances of getting a purple deed as I do a blue deed from the adventure boards?
Like thatā€™s the official statement from your company?

Iā€™m guessing I have the same chances of getting an Ascension orb as I do a Growth orb as well, eh? :grinning:

3 Likes

Funny how purple deeds are the rarest but consist 100% of flash offers so far. Just a coincidence Iā€™m sure lmao.

6 Likes

She had to of misspoke. Surely.

We need this framed, the next time anyone considers the possibility of trusting the Devs.

:relaxed::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

no way, itā€™s impossible. We can cristal clear see that purple ones are limited and appearing mainly in flash offers ^^

1 Like