Deeds - Discussion and Critique

Actually when you think of it, there’s a stock of 3 so they’re advertising “6 deeds for $15”. That kind of cheeses me off. $15 should max a kingdom IMO and I’m not arguing that point.

@tkd117 in general the people who “need” deeds the most don’t care about 225 gems. They have plenty. I all this a “Five Guys” deal based on the Five Guys burger chain where they sell you:

• A $3 cheeseburger
  • With $0.25 worth of toppings
  • For $9
  • To make up for it you get 10 pounds of microwaved Sam’s Club fries on top
  • That cost them $0.45
  • But they’d sell you for $7
  • So they claim you’re saving $5 because “This burger would cost $12 somewhere else”
  • That maybe uses bison steak or something
2 Likes

2 Deeds is a bit of a laughable amount, even if its purple.

As I said to my guild a few hours ago:

1 Like

Still no flash offers for PS4?

Gem%20Offers

6 Likes

So, they expect us to shell out some green before we even get any green deeds? They wonder why we can be so skeptical…

1 Like

Selling deeds for money is not such a bright idea in general. Next thing, they’ll just let you max the kingdoms for 20 bucks, double or triple the stats for 10 PvP GW battles for 30 bucks, or do something equally silly. So, not the best move from the developers unless they are really desperate with generating income. Which might very well be the case, we don’t know. I am not taking into account how fair or unfair the offer is, as it seems to be relatively fair considering high number of gems and low number of deed. Some things should not be purchasable, it may destroy the current already very shaky PvP balance which is barely hanging in there.

It might be acceptable on a case-by-case basis, like in a situation where a player missed regular deed drops and wants to catch up. Otherwise, no, IMHO, not nice.

1 Like

TBH I am more than disappointed how it played out (flash offer) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: that I had to wait till now to post something not vulgar.
But @Sirrian @Saltypatra it’s disappointing and really rude for you guys to push the good Deeds with flash offer SPECIALLY that we recently supported and still supporting the ide of GOW Merch Which is already an extra revenue For you :+1: and the first flash offer comes with useful deeds :sneezing_face: really disappointed :triumph:

Called it.

(I am not always right with my predictions. But when I am, I like to bring it up again so I look smarter.)

9 Likes

I would be much happier with “here’s all the deeds you need to get a kingdom to 15 for $50” than this. I guess maybe if you bought all of them it’ll probably add up to that but I’d rather see my $50 dumb offer in one installment than feel like I’m buying a chair one leg at a time.

To me that comes down to just being honest about “Yes, magic deeds are pay to win, deal with it.”

Day 28 since first Deeds in AB:
5/102 Imperial Deeds (572 days needed at this rate)

10/146 Blue Deeds (409 days needed at this rate)
0/146 Green Deeds
19/176 Red Deeds (260 days needed at this rate)
4/176 Yellow Deeds (1,232 days needed at this rate)
4/176 Purple Deeds (1,232 days needed at this rate) (10/176, 493 days with ~15USD Flash Offers)
6/176 Brown Deeds (822 days needed at this rate)

:vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Day 34 since first Deeds in AB:
6/102 Imperial Deeds (578 days needed at this rate)

10/146 Blue Deeds (497 days needed at this rate)
0/146 Green Deeds
19/176 Red Deeds (315 days needed at this rate)
10/176 Yellow Deeds (599 days needed at this rate)
4/176 Purple Deeds (1,496 days needed at this rate) (10/176, 599 days with ~15USD Flash Offers)
6/176 Brown Deeds (998 days needed at this rate)

1 Like

We get deeds so infrequently, that I completely forgot about them.

Even with no deeds, the AB is still way worse than before the update.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

The green are still no where to be found

Does each system get different Adventure Board selections? I’m on PS4 and currently have the following after today (10/6):

Fire: 23
Air: 14
Earth: 12
Ice: 10
Magic: 8
Nature: 4

Imperial deed: 6

I used some stone for leveling a kingdom to try it out, but i have gotten 12 of those so far.

The count is from the first times deeds appeared on the Adventure Board. I pretty sure your count includes the the freebies they gave when deeds were introduced, as well as those gained from the AB.

Green can be used to upgrade Zul Kari, a magic-bonus kingdom, so I don’t expect to see those frequently or in bulk. Purple will also be super rare (and is the only one we’ve been given a cash offer for), for the same reason.

1 Like

Day 35 since first Deeds in AB:
6/102 Imperial Deeds (595 days needed at this rate)

14/146 Blue Deeds (365 days needed at this rate)
0/146 Green Deeds
19/176 Red Deeds (325 days needed at this rate)
10/176 Yellow Deeds (616 days needed at this rate)
4/176 Purple Deeds (1,540 days needed at this rate) (10/176, 616 days with ~15USD Flash Offers)
6/176 Brown Deeds (1,027 days needed at this rate)

7 Likes