Deed Usage Table

Thanks for bumping this thread! I didn’t realize it existed, now I can add it to my bookmarks (click … then click the bookmark icon to add it to your little menu in the top right).

Updated for The Deep Hive.

4 Likes

Just out of curiosity @Shimrra why do you sort life above attack in the stat gain? Agree magic is too, wouldn’t attack be second?

Not saying what’s right or wrong, just curious.

Literally going Z->A in there, not ordered custom or anything. Simple as that lol. Most of it is A->Z.

1 Like

Ah haha I see. Ok then

Will there be an update? I just love this diagram – thank you!

Sorry about that. Updated with Depths of Sin and Fell Roost now.

6 Likes

Updated for Illithia.

9 Likes

Updated for Tinker Town.

4 Likes

Updated for Eldrazhor and updated the pic to match. Figured a magic kingdom probably warranted it.

3 Likes

Updated for Emperinazar.

5 Likes

Hello Shimrra, would you please update your table with The Labyrinth, when you find the time. Thank you in advance.

Oops. Done now, updated for Labyrinth. Doesn’t actually take me that long, I usually am just trying to deal with playing it when it comes out and I forget to do this.

3 Likes

Updated for Duergaroth and updated the pic (since Karakoth is the last Magic kingdom), also increased the picture to just have all kingdoms since most have factions now.

3 Likes

Updated for Dripping Caverns. Would have maybe been sooner but my PC was literally out of commission for five weeks.

4 Likes

Updated for Hell Gate.

3 Likes

Updated for Indrajit’s Palace.

I would like to take the opportunity to complain more about Lycanthropy interfering with the game. Stop it.

7 Likes

Updated for Dark Court and preemptively updated for Wyrmrun (could do this tomorrow but no).

Only two left…!

5 Likes

Thanks @Shimrra

1 Like

I’ve just downloaded this as an excel file and uploaded this to a file server, it will expire in less than a week.

It is here.

I do not intend to maintain this any longer and spending any more effort than this is beyond me.

Someone else can take the file and do something with it, I don’t much care anymore.

3 Likes