Deathknight Armour temporarily disappears

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Windows 7 x64

Screenshot or image:
Bug%20-%202018-12-11%20-%20Deathknight%20Armour%20disappears

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I paid 100 Gems for Steampunk Armor on the Armor Bonus tab (I’m a completionist). After the purchase, Deathknight Armor was no longer in the Armour list. No Armour shows as selected. It’s also missing from the armour Style list (though my Dwarven Armor still shows as selected, there). Armor Bonus still shows all +100%.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I remember this happening once before, though I couldn’t remember the whole sequence, that time.

Steps Taken to Try to Fix
Exit Hero menu (back to map). Return to Hero menu. Deathknight Armor is visible again.

I just tried to reproduce this and could not.

If you restart the game is the armor there? After purchasing an armor the order of them in the window reshuffles.

Restarting will definitely make the armour appear again: as I said, even just leaving the Hero screen and coming back into it makes the armour appear again.

Seems to me that something during the reshuffle (after purchasing new armour) hides the Deathknight Armor for me. I’m only missing the last two, 500 Gem armours, now, so I won’t be able to try this again any time soon. But I’ll try to remember to video it when I do. :slight_smile: