Deathknight Armor Bundle Retiring in 6.1 Update

I just bought this, are there going to be a refund grace period or something extra given?

Sorry issue solved

Unfortunately, you got what you paid for. Just like buying a sweater before it goes on sale, there is no refund for future reduced prices.

1 Like

Many retailers have price adjustment policies for cases like these, at least in the US. They’d refund you the difference if the item went on sale after you purchased it, usually with a 1-2 week window.

Of course it’s different for digital goods, but one of the benefits would remain the same. Retailers do it for public image, as well as cutting down on unnecessary returns. The publisher/devs would still get positive feedback if they’re willing to do it in these cases though, but the fact that the bundles contain consumable items makes it more tricky.

1 Like

This is a nice reduction for DK, kudos for that. I’ll probably buy it for my 2nd account now.

However, Shadow Armor which has half the bonuses as DK is still offered for $50 though… LOL

And even Ebon Armor which is even worse costs more now at $30. They were both always way overpriced but now they look even more ridiculous by comparison.

How about reducing both of those to $5 or $10 each, since they are basically cosmetic only for any practical purpose (armors with better bonuses are available for 500 gems). I would actually consider buying them just for the cosmetics if prices were in line with that purpose.

what’s ebon armor?

1 Like

Low bonus overpriced armor but it looks good. $30 on PS4

ah, we dont have them in PC/mobile, maybe something exclusive cosmetic with Sony server…