DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome)

Welcome, Ninja! It’s great to welcome another active member on board!

Woe! That was fast. Thx for the invite. :wink:

1 Like

And we are full again. Thanks @Ninja and @zelent for joining us.

Now let´s continue working. We have a job this week. Let´s try to finish it.
Thanks all for your effort.

Y estamos al completo de nuevo.

Sigamos trabajando que esta semana tenemos un reto. Intentemos conseguir lo maximo posible.
Gracias a todos por el esfuerzo.

I know we have no requirements and its great that you’re getting the seals.
But in the end its not only about the amount you spend, to me it’s also about showing effort. There are ~5 members spending upwards 1Million gold and 5 more spending more than 300k. With others spending so little it seems like leeching with the amount of stuff everyone gets out of the guild. And this week we’re trying to go as far as possible and I think it would be nice if at least everyone showed some effort (especially with also saving last week) and maybe spend ~100k. That would still leave some room for lvling kingdoms. But this is only my opinion, I know we have no requirements and before christmas there sometimes is lots of other stuff to do.

Regarding teams, you can build great and effective teams with easy to obtain units. You already have Queen Mab, she makes a great team if you want to try it, for example:

first place your choice
Queen Mab
Valkyrie (only a common troop, everyone should have gotten it from gold chests by now)
Justice (guild guardian, easily obtainable from guild chests)

The order can of course be varied a little. Valkyrie is great for getting blue mana (and getting extra turns from Mab), Justice can power up blue mana and gain either yellow or red, depending whats looking better on the field or even skulls to finish someone off.
If you have Queen Mab fully traited it’s an awesome synergy with Justice.
If Queen Mab is not fully traited, I guess most of your opponents also won’t be so strong so 2-3 casts of Mab should kill everyone.

For the first unit, Khorvash is an ok choice, simply because he is so strong (if you have him). Another option is this weeks Snow Guardian. He fits well with green/brown mana and you also get extra traitstones from the event this week. Also you get him very easily for only 300 glory or from the event chests (which we have gotten plenty of keys for this week from the guild tasks). For first place in the team you can also use your hero or any unit you like (you can experiment a little, some are better than others of course).

Another great beginner team is using Rowanne which you get from the Forest of thorns Quest line. You can combine her with Valkyrie (for mana) and maybe Alistair, Templar, or the Devoted for buffing armor. But the base armor of Rowanne is often sufficient in beginner fights, since your opponents usually also don’t have so much life. Ideally put Rowanne on third position and you’re good to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good stuff Spiro. I use that Queen Mab team, this week with the Snowman.

I’ve been very impressed with those that saved last week and dumped in the gold this week. It’s good to see the effort.

Happy holidays to all.

Blackjack007

1 Like

And this is how we do. Good job all the people. All is possible if we work together.

Now, I’m happy to announce that DarkWarriors get his first Legendary Tasks:

Also we have climb to rank 150. Great.

Congratulations .:gift:

How many guilds without requirements can say it.

Still working hard and collecting legendary tasks.
Special Thanks to Pelu. (gracias)

And here it is the second legendart task:

And we have 3 people away. Amazing.

Duro trabajo, pequeñas recompensas. En busca del mítico para todo el gremio.

Buen dia a todos. Good day everyone.

And another one. Excellent work people.

Here is the 3 Legendary Task.

Just looking for the first Mythic. Let see if we can complete more.

Now, still thinking we need requirements? I don´t think so.
If we play. For what?

Thanks all members this special effort this week. If we organized we can do great things.

Incredible

And we have time to finish a 4 one.
Awesome week people. Lot of good things near end of the year.

Let´s have fun and party for the next days. Celebrating with the family this holidays.

Here it is:: the 4 legendary task

Thanks all for this special week. We do more than many months before in a week. Incredible effort, let´s see the numbers when the week finish.

Good days all. :sweat_smile:

I can´t believe it. A 5th one. Amazing

Enormous push this week people. I only can say THANKS to all. Specially Pelu.

And here it is. The 5 Legendary Task of Darkwarriors:

And we collect this week more than 10K trophies. Impressive.

At the beginning of the week.

At the end of the week.

Near to 20 ranking places.

How many guilds with no requirements can do this?

I don´t have words to say thanks again. (also with 5 people away)
Happy holidays all. And Merry Christmas.

:relaxed: :gift: :confetti_ball: :purple_heart:

Sad time people. Also close to end the year. But things are like this now.

Rhea leaves the game. Many things get more important in real life, so he can´t spend more time here.
I hope and wish the best to you and yours @Rhea .

We enjoy the time with you a lot. I´m going to miss you a lot.
Thanks for the kind words, you don´t need to say.

Is a sad moment, but we need to reorganize again. All DarkWarriors missed you Rhea.

I want to believe, your life changed to a better experience in all his possibilities.
We enjoy and love the time with you. Happy time.

Be sure I never forget you.

I hope all in your life get better.

For ever Rhea. Thanks.

Goodbye Rhea, all the best to you.

Also great work to everyone for last week, the results where awesome.

Hi everyone, I want to apologize for leaving so abruptly. Yes, it was a great week, and I’ve been really enjoying
how the guild has shot up in the rankings, and suddenly working on legendary tasks.
For me it has to do with turning over a new year, I’ve decided to go some new directions that will take time and
focussed effort. I like to throw myself into anything I do, and do my share, so I won’t have time to play the
game several hours a day. I’d rather not play than be here only in little bits. So good luck for the new
year, I’ve enjoyed sharing the battles with you!

1 Like

no much activity here @Rhea

But I try to keep it alive. This week we are recruiting again.
I´m sorry for the members who be moved out, but is so much time without any notice.

We expect great things this new year.
Let´s see how it goes.

And finally the day I never wanted has come. Sad news.
The day of the requirements.

All people of DarkWarriors, I announce we are going to implement requirements since now.
Only one at the moment.

• HIGH ACTIVITY

We climb quickly, and the contribution of some people is so poor to help us in the ranking.

Long ago the guild changed its activity for a more active but many members have not yet realized

Is sad to me to say that a lot of moves are going to happen soon in guild.
I ask many times for some effort but many members never do it.
I understand that they can´t do it, so now is time to make new things.

We are going to make a second guild. A brother to this one. A casual guild for the casual members, and for the active than some day become casual also. All of us more soon or later we are going to became casual, also me, so I would like to give the guild control to an active member, and move myself to the casual guild.

I know is sad, I understand if many members don´t want to join a new guild that begins at level 0 and is going to be casual. I hope this second guild also be the quarry of guild.
The active ones can promote to this one if they activity change.

Everybody know (I assume) that this day is going to come some day. Maybe is soon but I don´t think so, we are getting stuck for a few players than can´t reach every week 1500 seals.

Everyone who has something to say about, it can say here or send me PM. You can be sure that I answer all your questions about this. I´m Sorry to all the people who is going to be affected.

I hope you understand is the only way we have to continue growing. A few members can´t help us with minimum contribution. I don´t want to put requirements as I said many times before, just one high activity. That means a minimum of seals and trophies and when we ask for some effort in something , an extra contribution.

I think is not too much what I ask for. Many people is not going to be affected for this, but maybe some of them must take conscience of we need a little more.

Now is time to make the changes. Sorry but is necessary. I wish to all the good members that joined us before the best if they don´t want to go to the second guild. I appreciate his time and effort here. I be glad with all of them but I expected a little more of many of them.

I wish also they join this brother guild, or at least look for another good guild. I can help you with this matter if you needed or wanted.

I repeat. SORRY. But is the only way to improve.

I think it is really important to state the weekly requirements. Clearly. Myself and SQUIGGLES chicken are both confusded. It is currently difficult to know if we are achieving the current expectations. If the requirements are going to constantly increase I think it also important to state what the end state requirements will be. We all have lives and as the guild ranks higher I can see myself being edged out. I would prefer to know your intended requirements are sooner rather than later. It will be a sad day, after all this work, to be dumped, after a bad week. I would prefer to fall on my own sword at a time of my choosing! Thanks for listening and all the organising, Ono.

Really? Is really necessary?

For my experience, numbers only allow GM to kick people.

I try to explain better If I can.
What happen if we put minimum like 1000 seals per week?

I’m sure than a week someone can´t be able to get them. So, what does it mean?, I am allowed to kick him without any reason?, I´m authorized to move him because he don´t get one time?, no matter what he does in the past for the guild. That sounds so silly for me.

I´m only asking for high activity: a minimum of seals and trophies at least for the people who are climbing kingdoms.

This is not for the new members. Incredible effort for them this week without any obligation.
This is the active people we want.

I know we are climbing so fast and activity is more necessary, but of course it has a limit. Your limit.
I don´t ask to be in top 100 pvp., or give 1M gold every week. Everyone knows what he/she can do for the guild. I´m not going to tell them what they have to do.

This is more for the old members than still not understand the situation. I´m just tired with this and I want a early solution.

All is subliminal, but if people want me to put the names above I can do it. For what?, for make public something that they must know himself?. No, please. I never do it and I never want to do it.

I still thinking that requirements for active players are not needed. And my guild will continue without them, but with all active members.

Sorry for the members that now have been notified.
But I think this is something that they must known before.

“High Activity” is not specific, though. If you want people to be as active as you’d like them, you need to set weekly requirements. For some people reaching Rank 1 and giving 100k gold might be high activity. For others 1500 Seals and 500k Gold might be high activity. It’s a matter of opinion. I also thinks it’s not a smart move to put yourself into another guild. If the guild is already having trouble with activity, then removing one of the most active players into another guild is going to be first nail in the coffin. Why not just set a weekly requirement and if someone fails to do them three times in a row, then they’ll be kicked.

I think weekly requirements are completely ok to define ‘active’, as Raito said. For me personally 200k gold, 1300 seals and 200 trophies is more like ‘pro’, for example and is not very different from top guilds. If you want people on lower levels to be a able to participate here, a gold requirement may be about 50k. Tier 1 in pvp seems reasonable to me and some additional effort to claim 1k seals is not too hard for someone playing actively.
I honestly don’t know what a requirement on trophies is good for?! What greater benefit do we have at the moment for getting a higher ranking apart from some more gold?

Another thought on it, that just came to me: one hour a day seems quite active to me, can we agree on this?
What can I achieve in this time? Winning about ten games and manage my account / chests / troops / etc.
In numbers, that is 70 games a week, taking the medium pvp battles with 22 points and 2 trophies, that is enough for tier 1. In seals that is 709=630 for battles, 715=105 for daily login, 1515=225 for tiers and another maybe 515=75 for leveling. Sums up to 1035 seals.