Daily logon bonuses, seem to be resetting on its own

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

logging in every day gets daily bonus, what seems to be happening and unsure why. Lately i thought i missed a login like 3 months ago, was like w/e then missed another one a few weeks later apparently, then was good forawhile, and now this is the 4th time in the last couple of weeks my daily login is reset to first day.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
no idea, after the first couple times I left it at hmm fairly certain i was on the day before and on the next day, couple more times kinda got pissed knowing I’ve logged in at least 3 times daily, and now after today seeing it having reset to the start AGAIN I’m really REALLY fuggin confused and annoyed

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

no, cause i really didn’t think there was an issue, until this wound up being the 3rd time this week that its just reset to 1st time logged in. I know daily logon happens around 1030-11am i am on before that time, lately been getting on shortly after daily logon starts, and am on at night. So i know I’ve not missed a daily logon bonus thing yet, Should be 7 days daily logon, but has now going back to day 2 logon. This is at least the 3rd or 4th time, i truly am beginning to think im going nuts here, lol

Is this on PC or console?

I have the same problem on Playstation 4 several times. First I thought it was because I really missed logging in one day. But as this week I am logging in same time it happened to me more than once a time.

Another thing that happened from Saturday to Sunday: my rank was set back from 1 to 15. Friends asked me why I have the rank 15 again and had to start all over.

I am glad to read that I am not the only one with this logging in problem.