Daily Crowns Counter in Kingdom Pass

So we have the limit of 10 crowns per day, but if players get less than that per day, there’s no good way to tell how many they’ve collected for the day. Could a tracker be added?

28 Likes

100%.

2 Likes

Once in awhile some of us get an 11th battlecrasher as well. I have gotten my 10 battlecrashers a day and one day I got an extra throwing off my number by 1 lol

2 Likes

Should, yes. Could, dubious. They’d probably make it count in another set of numbers, base 78 or something idk.

3 Likes

Before I start doing Explore battles I note what the number of Crowns is on the main screen, eg 3/5, then when the ! appears, I know I’ve had 5 Crowns.

It’s a faff, but it’s the only way you can do it now.

1 Like

Why do you care? Just collect 10 levels/week

Because I and many casual/semi-casual players don’t collect the same amount every day/week. Sure, you could write down how many levels you have and how much progress into the next level you’re at each day, but that’s not very intuitive, thus the suggestion. Kinda similar to how there’s zero in-game scoring explanation for WEs still; sure, you can visit the forum and rely on community-made guides (thank goodness for those), but it’s not very intuitive, thus the complaints.

3 Likes

Hi! Revisiting this… it’s super annoying to not know how many left I have per day.

4 Likes

While it would be nice to have a daily counter for the 10, I’ve kept track in a Google doc since they first started these.

An easy way to keep track is (if you’re going for 10/day) you’ll unlock two levels on the reward track. Whenever you load up the game on a particular day, check the track and you’ll need to end up unlocking 2 levels from there.

Alternatively, the current Kingdom pass started on Nov 7, which means:
(Level 1 is free)
Nov 7 = Levels 2 & 3
Nov 8 = Levels 4 & 5
Nov 9 = Levels 6 & 7
etc.

I just run Broken Spire Explore 1 with an Ironhawk team and get this all done in the 15min it takes me to get to work on the bus.

2 Likes

Issue is if you don’t complete it in one session (such as if you play for a few minutes here and there, or spend a lot of time on events where the battlercrasher can’t spawn). Then the day tend to bleed together and you forget if you’ve done it or not :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yeap, I get ya. Also the problem of the missing crown whenever there’s a vault weekend.

Like I say, I keep count in a Google Doc, along with a ton of other garbage for this game lol

This Kingdom Pass Event for Broken Spire runs currently also on Switch and we gonna have a Vault Event this weekend.

100 bugs on “No 10th bc from Fr-Su”

2 Likes

A counter would be great. I managed to keep track during the last few Kingdom Passes, but with all the events going on this week, I completely missed my battles yesterday :roll_eyes:.
Looks like I have another sheet to add to my massive Gems of War Google Sheets file.

1 Like

I’m keeping an open notepad file to draw a mark whenever I get a battlecrasher, but a counter would be much better of course. Another counter to see, how many reward offers you got from arena on a day would be nice as well.

I doubt, any of this would be included, even if development ever got to know about this thread. Unless they turn it into a premium feature; Royal Kingdom Pass Plus - just 50 cent more than the basic version.

My way of doing this is to do my battlecrashers at the start of the day, usually by grinding Explore 1 once I’m done with the handful of things I instinctively do as soon as I log in for the first time. I then keep count in my head – and sometimes aloud – doing a Count von Count impression (complete with laughter) as I bop each battlecrasher upside the head.

It’s a bit of a pain in the ass, but it works for me.

1 Like