Daily Crowns Counter in Kingdom Pass

So we have the limit of 10 crowns per day, but if players get less than that per day, there’s no good way to tell how many they’ve collected for the day. Could a tracker be added?

22 Likes

100%.

2 Likes

Once in awhile some of us get an 11th battlecrasher as well. I have gotten my 10 battlecrashers a day and one day I got an extra throwing off my number by 1 lol

2 Likes

Should, yes. Could, dubious. They’d probably make it count in another set of numbers, base 78 or something idk.

3 Likes

Before I start doing Explore battles I note what the number of Crowns is on the main screen, eg 3/5, then when the ! appears, I know I’ve had 5 Crowns.

It’s a faff, but it’s the only way you can do it now.

1 Like

Why do you care? Just collect 10 levels/week

Because I and many casual/semi-casual players don’t collect the same amount every day/week. Sure, you could write down how many levels you have and how much progress into the next level you’re at each day, but that’s not very intuitive, thus the suggestion. Kinda similar to how there’s zero in-game scoring explanation for WEs still; sure, you can visit the forum and rely on community-made guides (thank goodness for those), but it’s not very intuitive, thus the complaints.

3 Likes