Dailies Kingdom/Type Focus?

Devs, settle a bet here please:

I’ve been noticing a limited range of kingdoms and troop types showing up in my daily tasks, I haven’t investigated it thoroughly yet but we all know I can do that.

Now I (and others?) could take a month of data gathering and make an Excel spreadsheet, or you could just answer for us… are these tasks focusing on a specific set of kingdoms and troop types?

For instance, I’m seeing a hell of a lot of Whitehelm, Adana, Broken Spire, etc, all seemingly old-guard kingdoms. None of the ones from the last couple of years. And troop types are similarly restricted - not seeing Dragons, not seeing Divines, not even seeing Daemons or Goblins, and so on. Plenty of Knights, Constructs, Beasts and Monsters.

(There’s no problem here, I’m just curious…)

2 Likes

I feel this way too. I complained the first week that in the first 3 days I’d been told to use 4 troops from Adana 3 times. Since then it feels like I’m sent to Adana and Broken Spire at least twice a week. I’ve never been asked to use Bright Forest, Merlantis, or Shentang troops.

My guess is it’s not the full kingdom pool, it’s maintained by hand instead of auto-generated, and nobody wants to work on updating it because that’s not as fun as developing new features.

I actually have been keeping a list of the kingdoms and types that I have come across while doing dailies.

Kingdoms
Broken Spire
Adana
Sword’s Edge
Pridelands
Mist of Scales
Karakoth
Whitehelm
Drifting Sands
Zhul’Kari
Pan’s Vale
Khetar
Dragon’s Claw
Merlantis
Suncrest
Silverglade
Dhrak-Zum

Types
Dwarves
Human
Beast
Goblins
Urska
Constructs
Mystics
Elves
Knights
Elementals
Monsters
Giants
Fey
Undead
Daemons

1 Like

This is all from just one account?

Yep yep
I only have one account.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a lot of Broken Spire and Adana. Although maybe I just notice the ones I don’t want to do more than the quick and easy ones.

I do currently have this gem though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Huh. I think I’m going to start keeping a list. I wonder if some accounts can be “stuck”?

I have to know…so you made a bet about this? How much did you bet?