Cursed Gnomes

I too tried yesterday at Explore 1, and even after waiting a full minute the reward was nerfed down to 2 runes: had to go for PvP T3 or Explore 12 and wait for a full minute before getting the full rewards.
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

I think the difference is the difficulty, at level 1 it gave me only 1 rune, at level 5 it gave me 5 and at level 10 it gave me 10

In Flegā€™s screenshots, the gnomesā€™ HP suggest Explore 1.
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

So we can confirm that one of these two statements didnā€™t happen.

Therefore the second statement is probably a lie as well.

Againā€¦ Yā€™all canā€™t just say things. You ACTUALLY have to put the work in to do them. Or eventually the laws will catch up to you and your company will be guilty of illegal business practices.

2 Likes

There was a ninja change it seems like to screw players over.

Now (it seems from various reports) that regardless of how long the battle takes. The rewards are still nerfed depending on difficulty level.
Merry Christmas from Infinity Plus 2 and 505 Games.

2 Likes

I assumed this was the case since the early nerf:

However, since @Fleg is showing us screenshots of full rewards in Explore 1 GaP, it got me wondering.
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

If you finish a battle after the GAP ends you get full rewards. Merry Christmas! :smiley:

7 Likes

:pray: :vulcan_salute:

Iā€™m just not going to touch this, I have way more interesting things to do than deal with the nonsense coming out of this company. Ever closer to just quitting.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure my rewards should be nerfed, because most of my GAP time goes to watching different colored gems chasing each other in a circleā€¦ They could have changed that to Christmas gnomes dancing around a bonfire, because I am slowly starting to see thatā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m finally seeing some Cursed Gnomes. Wish I had more than 3 days to do this and/or not during Xmas Eve/Xmas/Day after.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to see more as well. It should have been this way last event.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there was no boost last time, not sure what went wrong. All it would have taken to keep everyone calm was an honest announcement ā€œsomething went wrong, letā€™s try againā€. I just love honestyā€¦

2 Likes

I still donā€™t understand why Iā€™m still getting VKs for CG drops. How hard is it to remove VKs from CGā€™s drop table unless the vault event determines whether or not you get a VK before looking at the individual gnomeā€™s drop table???

It would appear that the silence/dodge policy applies to the new mods too. :roll_eyes:

It is now ā€˜forwardā€™, and this is still not true: does the mislead/lie policy apply to the new mods too?

Itā€™s weekend now, so we have a couple of days to confirm whether the TGIF policy also applies.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:
#gowStaffDedication

1 Like

Like it matters what we say here. They are gone for at least the christmas holiday & probably till next year. Expect the silence to continue. Anything that nerfs player resources is not important.

2 Likes

Updated
Iā€™ve only seen 6 all day. 2 of those dropped a vault key instead of a gnome poo and 1 faffed off before I could kill it :pensive:

Tossing a coin onto the ā€œCursed Gnome dropped a Vault Keyā€ pile; I just had one happen to me in a GaP.

And: itā€™s laughable at this point, no? OF COURSE itā€™s not fixed; OF COURSE their communication was ā€“ and letā€™s be kind here ā€“ misleading. Nobody trusts anybody now and weā€™re all very tired.

I canā€™t even find ANY gnomes during this supposed gnome eventā€¦

1 Like

Xbox here, several players have reported getting VKs still from CGs.

1 Like