CURSED BLADE deals always zero damage

Hi,

i picked up CURSED BLADE as arena weapon.

How it should work:
Deal damage to an enemy equal to his Attack. (Boost Ratio 1:1)

But it do nothing, always zero damage.

Xbox ONE

• The font for headlines in quests does not contain the German letters ä, ü, ö, ß.
    please add them

There are a few weapons I’ve had in arena that do not do any damage when used? I couldn’t tell ya why they don’t work, just that they don’t.

ok next round i chose “Fire and Ice”

Deal [0+Magic] damage to all enemies and give 2 Life to all allies.

I am magic level 3 so it does 3 damage to all enemies as it should
BUT on my Weapon the text was
“Deal 5 damage to all enemies and give 2 Life to all allies.”

Please correct the weapon texts in arena with the right magic level and the Zero dmg weapon.

What Attack did the enemy have? As if he was entangled at the time, he would have 0 Attack meaning 0 damage dealt.

It’s nothing to do with status effects. I’ve also used the cursed blade in the arena. I tested it multiple times in multiples games, and it always did no damage or any other effect that I could notice. I’m on ps4 btw.

There’s also an issue(I hope) with this weeks event weapon on ps4. Order and Chaos lists its stats as 1 damage to the last two enemies, doubled if they are dragons… It seems it’s not being effected by magic, making it worse than a crude club, even against dragons :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve not tested Order and Chaos in battle, so it may just be a text glitch, but surely it’s not intended.

[quote=“ThoughtfulMoron, post:5, topic:2631”]
“Order and Chaos lists its stats as 1 damage to the last two enemies,
doubled if they are dragons… It seems it’s not being effected by
magic, making it worse than a crude club, even against dragons” [/quote]

I was wondering about this as well? Didn’t seem to be much of a weapon at all according to the description that’s given. (Also wondered if it’s a type-o?) … Be nice to know just what it does do, unless it’s as depicted.

I just had a look at the weapon list on this site. There it’s listed as 2+magic damage.

Edit: It’s definitely a typo. I just used it in a level 1 challenge to test it. I was doing 6 damage versus non-dragons. I have 4 magic, so the numbers listed on the site add up.

Thanks kindly. Appreciate the confirmation. :slightly_smiling:

I’m on XB1, and the cursed blade is still broken in the arena. I chose it, activated it and lost 2 arena battles in a row because I was expecting to have it do whatever damage the enemy troop had. (I hadn’t come to the forums to find out it was broken, though.)

Yesterday, I was playing an Arena set where their hero had a Cursed Blade. My hero does 6 damage, but i knew it would do nothing, as if it was Fortress card that has 0 damage with skulls. I was not entangled, it did no damage.

ETA @DRAGONQUEEN, seeing as it’s on a console:)

For those wondering, both the Order and Chaos typo and the issue with Cursed Blade damage are known bugs that will be fixed in the upcoming 1.0.85 update, which is slated to launch in early April.

Thanks for bearing with us.

1 Like