Curious about Kingdom power level

How close they are to having ALL possible Kingdoms at 5 Stars (except those under 8). I’m only in the 400s and think its very possible they are fully maxed.

Poor planning with Traitstones means most players that high have 5-10 Kingdoms at 5 Stars.

There are 4 Level 1000s in my Guild. The number of 5-Star Kingdoms they have are: 5, 7, 7 and 6.

5,6,6, and 7! That’s a lot lower than I would have expected for level 1000.

Well I just keep my slow progression, and 5 Star each 9 Troop Kingdom as it becomes available.

1 Like

Arcane Blades and Ghiralee let me 5-star my 7th Kingdom, Sword’s Edge and 13th 4±star Kingdom, Adana.

1 Like

Show offs. Ain’t got time fo’ dat.

1 Like

I’m about 2-3 weeks away from all Level 10 kingdoms as well as all 1 star. Been a long journey.

Patiently wait for kingdoms to have 9 or 10 troops before going to 3 star them.

1 Like

Nice, I got my last kingdom to level 10 yesterday, but still have 2 kingdoms to get to 1 gold star. Until I pull Hydra, I can’t see myself putting enough levels and traits into Wild Plains, but I’m prepared to let that one sit until I have a seventh troop.

How did that feel? Your guild will be happy too :wink:

I know what you mean about Wild Plains but considering it is your last one I think you will cave in and do it!

1 Like

It felt good!

Wild Plains isn’t my last one, but we’ll see. I might get it there eventually, but without traits, I’d need to level 6 troops I never use to level 15. Blighted lands will be an easier hurdle now that I’ve got all 7 and have some interest in using at least one or two of those troops. Check with me in a couple weeks, I guess.

Sorry I misread your previous message.

It does seem a waste of souls but I have levelled everyone that I do use as far as I can so may as well spend the souls on the randomers.

1 Like

I agree, and that’s why I’ll get there eventually. I just wish I had the seventh troop so I could get there sooner and have more souls left over for something else.

Absolutely. I will likely get them all to 1 star anyway but then be more selective for any further increases. Could even wait for kingdoms to 10 troops before going for it - stockpiling souls and bringing them straight from 1 to 3 star whenever it is easy.

1 Like