Crimson Dawn

2 new boss troops currently in soul forge also from Maugrim Woods. Very cheap crafting cost too strangely.

5 Likes

If you want it a certain way, you could do it. Why ask others, when you can easily do it yourself?

So after reset we will have 999 troops. I hope we get a special troop before Friday. Will our 1000th troop just be one of the crappy delve troops?

3 Likes

wouldnt get your hopes up

1 Like

8 major blue orbs is cheap compared to other boss troops though not too easy to get.

The other one only needing major wisdom orbs is great.

Very nice, much more accessible than other bosses.

4 Likes

Here are the images to help you this week.

Summary:

Average Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards in World Event is Tier 4 (~85 battles) :persevere:. This is the highest its been since World Events were introduced (and reworked in those first weeks)

Battles:

Rewards:

15 Likes

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been meticulously crafting Power Orbs to find I didn’t need them and now have only one Major Orb of Ascencion left! Whoops!

I don’t understand how the 2 new craftable troops are “boss” rarity (red border like Zuul and Enraged Kurandara) but when they combine together to make Hatir & Scroll they are then only mythic rarity? Should be the other way around imo.

1 Like

:weary: I really hope it doesn’t need tier 4 average, that’s just too much

1 Like

I don’t think it will be a problem, most players will buy tier 4 anyway for the new weapon and a lot of players will go to tier 6 to mythic the new troop.

Is the event shop weapon again unusable in the world event?

4 Likes

Yes unfortunately :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Average Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards in World Event is Tier 4 (~85 battles) :persevere:. This is the highest its been since World Events were introduced (and reworked in those first weeks)

3 Likes

Sigh
(10char)

Tier 4 is an overestimate imo. It’s really like 3.1 tiers required. If everyone buys tier 3 and a few members buy tier 4 (to get new weapon) then that should be enough.

Do anyone knows if The Moon has been added to the Vault rewards?

Won’t be there until 4 weeks after the campaign ends. So 5 weeks from now.

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

Are those keys starting to burn wholes to your pockets? :clown_face:

1 Like