Crescendo weapon not giving extra turns

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

When using Crescendo in Explore, sometimes it doesn’t give an extra turn when an enemy dies. It seems to happen randomly.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Play explore battles. Use Crescendo to kill an enemy troop. Most times you will get an extra turn when the enemy troop dies, but sometimes you will not.
Might not be relevant, but I was using the Archer class for the hero.
My team: Princess Elspbeth, Bombot, Crescendo, Spiritmane (Dark Banner)
Playing on android.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Here is a few screenshots of the board just before the issue happens.

1. Just to show, my hero does 15 true damage per troop when casting. Same applies in all the screenshots.

1. After casting Crescendo, the last troop (Dark Master) died, but I did not get an extra turn.

2. After casting Crescendo, the last troop (Settite Warrior) died, but I did not get an extra turn.

3. After casting Crescendo, the last troop (Templar) died, but I did not get an extra turn.

4. After casting Crescendo, the 3rd troop (Pride Guard) died, but I did not get an extra turn (so no, it’s not only when the last troop is killed).

So I’m having this same problem as well, it actually seems to affect all the player weapons that do something on kill or on a trigger(i think). It seems the problem has worsened from bad to unusable, because before it wouldn’t trigger if the slot was refilled, aka fully trained drake rider getting killed.