Crab Man spell text mistake

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 8.1

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Crab Man’s spell text says: “Deal N damage to the first and last enemies, then Bleed them”. When only 1 enemy troop is left, I expect it to take 2N damage from the Crab Man, because it is both first and last troop. And maybe Bleed 2x as well. Compare it to Knight Coronet’s spell, which causes similar effect to the only troop left - 2N damage.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always. Began from adding Crab Man to the game.

Steps to make it happen again
Just make a team with Crab Man, kill all troops except one and cast Crab Man’s spell, then watch damage taken by enemy.

@Kafka, @Cyrup, please take a look.

1 Like

Please tell, will it be fixed?

Before fixing it has to be declared as a bug. For me it’s more a matter of taste what should happen.
Double bleed seems completely illogical to me since stacking of status affects doesn’t happen in this game at all afaik. (I can be wrong - not 100% shure.)
For the first/last damage thing there should be other cards with similar text. How does they work?

Have you read my text?

mostly! :wink:

Read again then.

But Pandaska Guard and Sandrunner do not work well too. Unlike Kinght Coronet, they deal only N damage to the only enemy troop left. I remember discussions about Pandaska Guard’s spell, too bad they led to nothing.

Are there any troops with similar spell text that hit last target twice, other than knight coronet? Imagine how much more op skeleton key can be if it can double hit last enemy.

Bleed is the only status effect that can stack

1 Like

This is similar to what Sandrunner does too. Apparently, it means 2 distinct troops when it says “first and last enemies”.

If Knight Coronet is the only one that acts this way, it seems more likely it’s the one that’s bugged. Then the issue is text should be clearer, and clarified that the spell can only can deal damage to 2 different targets.