"Coven of Sapphira" (Rank 199) 18/30 PLATINUM II :)

Are you down grow a core guild from the beginning? We’re always contributing gold, etc. and moving up the ranks fast! We have 17/30. All types welcome, NO REQUIREMENTS just have fun with it!

Send me a message with your invite code or post a reply here and let’s do this! :smile:

Xbox Live Account: chemist Rx
Guild: Coven of Sapphira
League: Platinum III (about to move into next league)
Current Rank: 217
Masteries: +7 Blue / +8 Green / +7 Red / +7 Yellow / +8 Purple / +7 Brown
Daily Bonus: +50% Gold
Roster: 17/30
Guild Level: 22

I’m on everyday if you have questions. Thanks!

hey, i currently have a guild already but was wanting to somehow merge with another guild. any ideas on how to go about doing that? my xbox live gt is: RyeSimZ

Check your messages on xbox, I sent you my ideas on how to do it. Best of luck! :slightly_smiling:

Hello!! I am a very active player on X1. Level 57 atm, with 60k gold waiting to be used on guild tasks. Already in my own guild, but noone wants to join, so i’ll happily join your guild! Hoping for an invitation!

Inv code: smygulf

As soon as i hear back from you i will leave my guild to join. Just wanna make sure im welcome first xD my gamertag is: MentalMosquito

Tell me there ASAP with an answer :slight_smile:

All the best

I’ve added you to my friends and sent you a message. Of course, anyone is welcome! Whenever you’re ready just send me a message. Thanks!

Are you sure you added “mentalmosquito” ? Thats my gamertag haha :slight_smile: Don’t have any requests. I will leave my clan in 5 mins :slight_smile:

Yes I did, it will be from “chemist Rx”

Invite sent :slightly_smiling:

Sorry, i had some settings off like getting messages on xbox (i get lots of hate mail for winning in cod haha). Turned it on now, so try again. Also i left my guild and im ready to get an invite there :slight_smile: Thanks alot for the kind words and for letting me join! :slight_smile:

Now in the guild, and added you as friend on the xbox. Looking forward to working together with you folks!

Welcome! We’re glad to have you, if even at least until you find your way into a top 50 guild or whatnot. :slightly_smiling: Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks! And i wont leave your guild :slight_smile: Im not just gonna go to another higher ranked guild. I’ll follow your steps and stay with you :slight_smile: Thanks again for the warm welcome, and looking forward to proceeding together with you folks :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, and we’re happy to have you for the journey hehe! Seems like everyone just wants a quick fix around here and blasts right into a top 10 guild. I’ve said before in here, I have nothing against this, and I actually encourage it if you’re certain types of players, but it’s just not for me :slightly_smiling:

The fun of this game for me is the chase, the rankings, etc. The game itself is really fun, but it would become sooooo boring to me if I had started at the top and just was grinding to stay there.

We have some players that aren’t the best, but we welcome everyone hehe. As long as you aren’t grossly negative on trophies or never donate gold, I could care less. If it is a grind and you can’t play the game how you want, it makes it not fun. I was in a guild previously that was militant and kept kicking people, it was silly.

Let me know if you guys need anything! :slightly_smiling:

Agreed, i would never be able to just jump from one guild to another. Not for me.

Happy to join an active and friendly clan! :slight_smile: enjoying my stay so far, and i will do my best to help us get further up the leaderboards.

awesome! :slightly_smiling:

Platinum II now folks and climbing faster than ever! All types of players and skill levels welcome, NO REQUIREMENTS, just have fun with it!

Send me a message with your invite code or post a reply here and let’s do this!

Xbox Live Account: chemist Rx
Guild: Coven of Sapphira
League: Platinum II
Current Rank: 204
Masteries: +7 Blue / +8 Green / +7 Red / +7 Yellow / +8 Purple / +8 Brown
Daily Bonus: +55% Gold
Roster: 18/30
Guild Level: 22

I’m on everyday if you have questions. Thanks :slightly_smiling:

Hello again Sapphira! Do you have an active mobile/ipad clad me amd afew active other could join? :slight_smile: All the best

Hi there! Yes, I do play on PC/Mobile in a high level guild.

Here is the link:

Inquire there, and I’ll see what I can do, but I’m VERY low in this guild hehe, so I don’t think my say will help much. There are available slots though, I’m sure you could join…

1 Like

@Smygulf Scroll to the bottom, sorry. Didn’t realize it linked to the middle of the thread!

1 Like

Thanks alot for your help! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

We passed the 200 mark! We are like 190 something last I looked, awesome everyone! Still have slots open, we are very active. Come join us :slightly_smiling:

need to update this Lady Sapphira…we’re platinum I now, :wink: