Course of action?

Unless it blatantly violates the TOS (aka hate speech, racial slurs, or threats of violence) it would probably be best to just let it go…

I got kicked from an MMO guild once by the guildmaster, she took exception to my asking her out to dinner and a movie. We had only been dating three months. Apparently I was violating her TOS.

It seems unlikely to me that you can determine what someone is from an internet post. An opinion is not fact and neither is an interpretation. Why don’t you quote this defamatory rhetoric so we can all see how badly you’ve been wounded? Be sure to include your part of the conversation as well, as I am sure it will be relevant.

I’d just brush it off if I were you. I don’t know if this involved Intrim or not, just guessing based on the replies.

I can sit here at my desk and call them a turd in sheep’s clothing, that’s the freedom that you also have.

And even if they weren’t involved, I can still do that.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with Intrim.

It just so happens that I was in global when Nextreme decided to go on a tirade against the person who kicked him out of the guild he was in. Talking to the GM of that guild (a friend of mine) revealed Nextreme was kicked from the guild for making derogatory, racial and insulting comments to the people in that guild. The GM has screenshots of those comments as well.

I found Nextremes comments in global to be completely inappropriate and I did make screenshots. I am commenting now to point out the absolute hypocrisy of Nextreme trying to cause trouble for someone he has personally insulted multiple times.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Based on your comment, i can 100% deduct you are in intrim. post those ss lets see what did i say and in what regard. Don’t just say it, show them. I have nothing to hide, do you?

You are making empty threats about showing something… Either show it don’t speak like you will.

Okay - just putting an end to any shenanigans in this thread.

Nothing against anybody here… sometimes we issue a short temporary ban when we see someone escalating, just so they can chill out a bit, and NOT incur a permanent ban for running off the rails.

Some guidelines:

1. We don’t ban game accounts for behavior in the forums.
  2. Similarly, we don’t ban forum accounts for behavior in the game
  3. This is a game with a community - there are going to be disagreements, and people who don’t get along. We’re not banning people because they don’t like each other… HOWEVER, if somebody in here and starts escalating, we need to take appropriate steps to keep things sane.
18 Likes