Corrupted Goblin event (video)

oh you mean that lol i thought you guys thought my 30k was crazy high… yea if you look at collection it shows exp instead…

wait did i even go into the hero tab on my vid?

No he saw your 30k glory and screamed p2w

lol theres a handful of console players over level 600, I’d assume they put me to shame…

riiight, thats why he has most of his troops lightblue bordered…

So how do you have all your troops lightblue bordered, i saved double cards and keys for months and i didnt even lightblue border a SINGLE card in my whole collection from it.

Are you in a competitive guild? He is the leader of rank six, the amount of keys and gems you get from tasks could easily explain this. Again VIP level zero means he not spent a single dollar.

Im leader of the botanist club guild GoldIII ranked around 1k-ish.
(my guildmembers arent as active as me when it comes to getting trophies hehe, atleast 70% of all trophies were earned by me, also about 60% of all money is earned by me) I think our guild lvl was 21 or 22 atm, dont remember and am not at my ps4 atm.

Do you get so much keys and gems in an active-r guild then? If so my apoligies… its just that this game IS p2w to an extend and usually its easy to spot people who abuse this by their content compared to knowing how much keys i have saved prior to the patch not making a single lightblue promotion yet while i also have played this game A LOT, and still do.

I’m in that guild (currently 4th on the leaderboard) and yeah there is a very constant stream of keys and gems. I may not notice it right away but within a day I can see I’ve acquired a hundred or so keys and gems. It doesn’t take long to acquire gold and then drop it on those 2 tasks. With more than half of the people actively doing that, it does add up quickly. This in turn lets you get more troops and traitstones to build up the kingdoms and acquire more gold and items. It’s a nice cycle.

I also spent probably 1.5M on iron keys in prep for the patch. and yea there is a huge difference in top guilds I think we’re better off than most mobile guilds under top 50 despite the game on bein on consoles since nov.

we had a lot more time to prepare since we get updates late… when i heard about the ascension and key conversion coming to pc i stopped spending keys outside of tasks that we have on consoles.

1 Like

You sir deserve a heart for for thought.

Is the video slow or is that how slow console gems plays? That would drive my crazy especially against goblin teams with all their extra turns.

it should be realtime the ps4’s streaming isn’t topline but its pretty good…

didn’t pc used to be slower? maybe we need an update?

same, but i guess you deserve my apoligy, i guess youre no p2w.

Ah, mystery solved finally. Saving up that many keys and cycling the guild tasks! I was wondering how console players here were able to go mythic so fast. I wasn’t able to stash 200+ copies of each card prior to the April 1st update.