Cool screenshot topic

From my guildmate cyrus

6 Likes

2 Likes

Just for fun

1 Like

I survived this multiple times in one fight…

And eventually ended it here

7 Likes

9 Likes

I am so sad you have to make this sacrifice.

10 Likes

Lol me too

1 Like

Yes, I’m back. It’s always time for more Plagues.

@Sirrian: I know how probabilities work, I’m not saying this is a bug. Just got the short end of the stick. But any chance people in situations as extreme as mine might get an olive branch or something?

10 Likes

I have never got 3 legendaries from 50 keys before. It’s also the first legend I have got to mythic.

4 Likes

Here you go!

2 Likes

Wanna trade?

9 Likes

Twinsies! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got 4 at once, multiple times in the past. It happened this event as well, but I forgot to take a pic, so here are some older ones:

Also 3 legends from 50 GLORY chests, for good measure:

3 Likes

how do you get the shiny gorgotha?

1 Like

Very rarely with any troop that can summon a random Daemon, such as Kruarg the Dread.

1 Like

I raise to 6x from 50 Event Keys!

I think I posted this one in the Lounge when it happened.

9 Likes

I opened one set of 50 VIP Chests earlier today and pulled three Mythics: Abynissia, Gard and Wulfgarok.

Naturally forgot to screenshot it.

9 Likes

15 minutes in and I am so very bored

5 Likes

I beat the wraith/courage/bore dragon/spamine meta without taking any spell or skull damage! It’s a little difficult to see but humility’s only buffs are from his trait activating from aspect of famine :grin:

Here’s the victory:

And here’s the proof of the team I was fighting:

4 Likes

I did not get the start screenshot for this explore battle. The 1st was Satyr and the 2nd was War Hound. That’s why my gate has 0 attk. I was trying to see how many skulls Johnny B would create.

I found out and then that Harpy had to go and summon an Ancient Horror.

Lucky #13. I think my goatee grew an inch before the match was over. Only 2 dam for each Johnny B cast. :scream:

@LYNDALE and @AngryMidget; I think y’all would get a kick out of this.

13 Likes