Cool screenshot topic

This needs more emojis to react to.

Increase to Cursed Gnomes during today’s Vauly Event has been pretty apparent. Finally got enough to craft the forge mythic and enough left over for the new pet.

Off to get more runes to start working on Cursebreaker weapons…

5 Likes

And I’m done! :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Git 'em! I’m just glad the tap has been opened on Cursed Gnomes, even if it’s temporary. Got to get to gettin while the gettin’s good.

Congrats!
You also fully upgraded 5/6 weapons.
How many runes for fully upgrade one weapon?

Doesn’t look like they’re upgraded.

Fleg just happened to have extra purple forge scrolls, and no extras for the other colors.

3 Likes

Thanks.
I was thinking they will be upgraded with cursed runes. If they need forge scrolls, I don’t bother to craft them.

I can confirm they use Forge Scrolls.

So, if you were to craft the needed scrolls for a Cursed Weapon (which I would not recommend to anyone), it would ve 55*5, for a total of 275 Cursed Runes.

1650 Cursed Runes to fully upgrade all six, but then I’d be astonished if it were actually possible because the real limiting reagent (I’d imagine) for most people in that case would be the 33k Writs required.

4 Likes

What is the highest cursed gnome reward? Merry Christmas everyone. Seems like it is not too late for me to catch up after all. Thinking to grind this vault weekend and go back to holiday mode. I still can’t resist vault weekend.

11 Likes

I didn’t know that’s even possible :scream: But when I think of it, getting a vault key from cursed gnome should not be possible after the fix either :joy:

Epic Arena Battle with 2 Mythic troops

6 Likes

:open_mouth:
GaP99+

6 Likes

Three cool numbers together. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Nice drops :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hmmm… decisions, decisions.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I feel so proud. Nice way to go out.

4 Likes

That treasure gnome in the middle must feel so useless. Lol.

Go out? Really? You love this game too much to quit.

Your sentiment is correct, but the tense is wrong. I used to love this game.

2 Likes

Well thanks for visiting us and Grats on your leaderboard climb. Hope all is well with you in the future.