Cool screenshot topic

:thinking:

11 Likes

Well, that was worth doing.

20 Likes

25 chaos shards are worth doing?? 5000 gold? Get rid of those and I might agree.

It’s not much, but a first for me. Such joy! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

And has the game handed you 900 free gems lately? Try to focus on the important stuff instead of the trivia.

5 Likes

If I ever got 900 gems from an EVK then I’d be really happy, even if the other rewards are total crap. Congratulations @RiverSong.

2 Likes

How about you coming back when you get 900 gems yourself from a single EVK. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Took me a bit to see the goods. 4800 gold, okay, 25 chaos shards mehhh, 900 gems NINE HUNDRED GEMS!?

5 Likes

All kingdoms were left at E12 mythic boss.

10 Likes

Thanks @RiverSong

9 Likes

:scream:

6 Likes

This is why I open most of my vault keys during the gnome event! :sunglasses:

20 Likes

I can’t believe I never thought of this!

Although, does it definitely work this way? I just did 5 vault battles, that’s 15 regular gnomes - not a single vault key. I’m not sure what the chances are for vks to drop during these weekends…

Did you just get lucky (and the gnome weekend doesn’t effect gnomes in the vault) or did I just get unlucky?

2 Likes

That one is a really rare case. I have gotten a Vault key when used a vault key before, but never two. The chance is there for this happening, and that is nice.

1 Like

I’m 307 vault keys I pulled 3 vault keys. It is rare. I was also hoping for a power orb or epic vault key.

No luck. But I am happy with my rewards overall. A lot of crap but also a lot or great pulls.

Also the orb was wisdom. A power orb would have been the jackpot!

1 Like

During the discussion of Epic Keys not dropping as often as expected, Salty mentioned that they had a 10% chance of dropping when you got a Vault key outside of events, but that during events, this was not the case since the rate was different (or maybe I have it backwards). This was later changed so that EVK drop rates were always 10%.

But this implied that VKs had a different chance of dropping during events than they did outside of events (along with the fact that gnomes spawned at least 2x as often). I don’t think this has been explicitly stated though.

1 Like

Congratulations on that, yet I’d say it was just an extremely lucky drop and nothing to do with inside/outside of gnome weekend.
I could show you hundreds of vault results (with about 90% of them during vault events) - nothing like that, usual stuff all the way.

2nd time this weekend !

7 Likes

That is amazing luck. Quick, go buy a lottery ticket! :grin:

1 Like

Its been a LONG weekend.
Personal record.

Some numbers:

8000+ explore 1 battles
61 valt keys
8 epic Vk
17 pity keys
18 hero levels.