Cool screenshot topic

My daily delve team benefited from a lightstorm (Arachnean Weaver) so I probably got more passive exp for it that way. I also purposely leveled up some bad classes up first to get them out of the way. I’m not sure how Tidecaller specifically ended up being last though.

1 Like

Coolest Screenshot Ever

The resources needed to get here doesn’t make me smile, but the name sure does!

Your level 20 will have your own name.

10 Likes

L&D is a jerk. MC is a god.
(My hero has base attack of 62…)

4 Likes

One of each, surprisingly satisfying.

7 Likes

2 for 2 mythic treasures.

7 Likes

Not bad for 200 event keys.

12 Likes

I was stoked this week when I spent 50 and got Valdis — I do that anytime I’m missing a mythic from a kingdom, and that bit of luck saved me 4k diamonds :grin:

3 Likes

Does this count as cool? (from last week’s event)

3 Likes

I thought caps were 1,000?

2 Likes

When scouting, apparently it can go over that. But during the actual battle, the stats were limited to 1000. Of course, I do wonder what the players at the top of the leaderboard were seeing.

1 Like

I was a week behind because I refused to use a VK just to kill-a-gnome. I rarely do all AB tasks, even when hunting gnomes. But after killing Obsidious in PvP, I found out it all worked out okay. Well, except for some Arena “fun”. All caught up now tho. Another +5 Armor in time for GW. Hooray.

Also visible is the lack of Kingdoms upgraded to 15 Power, other than Grosh-Nak. They don’t rate. Besides, I never have the Gold reserves.

A couple of RNG gifts to opponents’ teams:

1 Like

The circumstances certainly aren’t “cool”.
But considering it’s happened on green day in back to back months for us… In bracket 2 and now in 1…feels very 2020 like.

Keep the streak going! Tune in next month for “Guild Life: The Dark Side of Green”

Perhaps great to not have to face those guilds, as they always got 100 % win rates?

Both new highs for me

12 Likes

That’s an incredible score, congrats!

2 Likes

I scored 57,402 two wars ago, so not my high, but a high 135 straight GW victories. 4th straight 30/0, 5th straight Paragon. XBox Bracket 4 this time, and probably next time as well.

For the Horde :axe::rage::shield:

13 Likes

So, you’re slacking? Typical orc.

3 Likes