Cool screenshot topic

5 losses a row for the first time in my GoW career. Lets celebrate how much I sucks in this game.

Actually I was messing around with the Queen Bee team, but you see, she gave away the boards to CPU in at least 3 of the matches. I was curious to see how bad it really was. Nearly hit my face.

3 Likes

Lucky 7’s

4 Likes

Never give up.

2 Likes

Wow…that bandit saved you by mana blocking Succubus. Good job, too! :clap:

1 Like

That’s a bunch to be doubled. How many unmatched gems are left? #math

4 Likes

Wow…that’s a lot of green. A cooler screenshot would be a post-cast of Forest Troll screen that has a bunch of greens without matching by themselves. The opponent is gonna have fun with them. :wink:

Not sure if it’s just me being lucky. It was about time! :grinning:

27 Likes

I’m just waiting untill game gives me from a single vault run: an epic vault key and a Heart of Rage. Be sure i’ll publish such RNG smile here :wink:

1 Like

7 Likes

One more to add the spice!

5 Likes

Check post 2575
down here.

1 Like

Easy mode drafts.

3 Likes

Something different this time: (It went like a breeze!)

Code:
[1220,6202,6409,6932,3048,3,2,2,3,2,3,2,14008]

EoE is always strong, no matter what class wields it…
1st class weapon i’d suggest to any new player…

Always nice to see x2

18 Likes

7 Likes

That’s the third best haul! :muscle: Congrats.

1 Like

Why am I posting a screenshot when we are trailing? Because I know something you don’t. We are not short-handed.

That is the essence of GW; Why we fight. Too long, we were stuck in the Dead Guild Brackets, fighting fights that provided no honor when we won. Today, we face the Guild that defeated us in Bracket 88. We beat them last GW, but they were down a player. Today, win or lose, neither guild is short-handed. Allegedly.

I love GW. It always brings out the finest peoples. For the Horde.

3 Likes

Was beginning to think this drop didn’t really exist, or had been removed. It no longer eludes me and is a welcome sight with all these new Epic Weapons every week.

12 Likes