Cool screenshot topic

ofc, why wouldnt they be?

1 Like

They are if your guild has over 10k seals.

1 Like

I’m not really sure that the following screenshot fits the topic of this thread, but it’s definitely different:

I had made one move and the ai hadn’t went yet. Notice that Forest Guardian’s third trait overrides Spirit Fox’s Empowered trait.

12 Likes

Huh, odd. I wonder if that will be fixed.

1 Like

That’s a good question. I thought about posting this in the bug reporting section but I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it’s working as intended. FG’s last trait does say, ‘All Beasts start battle with 50% mana’

1 Like

If Forest Guardian is in front of Spirit Fox, would Empowered override FG’s 3rd trait? The traits trigger in order…

3 Likes

That’s a good point so I threw together a team and decided to try it.

You were right.

1 Like

when the game start, the traits trigger from top to bot, so if fg in lower pos than spirit fox, the fg trait overwrite the spirit fox trait.

2 Likes

Very interesting…

1 Like

I doubt that’s deliberate… what happens if there’s a Fast Beast with Forest Guardian… logically the two 50% mana boosts should stack to 100%, but this example suggests the second 50% would just overwrite the first…

Are there even any Fast Beasts? Summoning @lyya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spirit fox and Bunni’Nog I think.

1 Like

Yes, there are.

4 Likes

Why no Spirit Fox on your list?

1 Like

I’ll answer my own question because spirit fox is empowered. Silly me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Not much need for the suggestion, as the same thing was tested (and reported on the forum) a while ago with the Mechanist class and Fast mechs.

Can’t see the logic you speak of. The trait says “starts with 50% mana”, and nothing about a boost. You can stack 100 of the same trait, and they all just say the same thing - you start with 50% mana, so that what should happen.

3 Likes

I disagree with your logic - but agree the text is ambiguous and open to different interpretation. I believe they should stack in the same way that stat gains stack… I read ‘start with 50% mana’ as ‘at start of battle, gain mana equal to 50% of max’…

1 Like

Ignoring the wording question, I really think they shouldn’t. Starting fully Empowered is not an option that should be given lightly to any troop, let alone whole teams. Imagine double Forest Guardian, double Kerberos - you have two devouring troops and two skull spammers, all empowered…

Empowered should stay as it is, only available to troops that were carefully selected for it, otherwise we’re going to end up with a whole bunch of new broken teams to deal with.

4 Likes

Yes, you have a point there. Perhaps devs don’t intend for them to stack. It’s presumably just a bug that FG overwrites Empowered though…

1 Like

Finally hit 63% on them all.

9 Likes

Max Attack and Life for Valkyrie and Queen Mab using only Justice.

3 Likes