Cool screenshot topic

Jimminy Christmas…

You do what’s important to you, and I’ll do what’s important to me. :smile:

5 Likes

According to database, I have used bombot 137.000 times in pvp. He deserved the honor to be my first fully upgraded troop. So here’s my brand new Golden Bombot, a tank that deals almost 300 damage among enemies with three armor medals on the map. :star_struck:

12 Likes

RISIN’PHREEKz hits level 5,000 on PS4. Big thanks and grats to my guild mates. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

An awesome jackpot for the last day of the week! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mythic Boss in a level 12 Explore Run, and the mythic troop (Gaard’s Avatar) got battlecrashed by the grandpa…:laughing:

3 Likes

50 event chests. When you don’t need them…

18 Likes

RNG decided to be kind after I wasn’t able to pull a TGK during release week. I was able to get him with 2x 50 keys.

Which gave me my highest Kingdom Power so far:

5 Likes

15 Likes

Buried under all that mess is a fully traited Magnus, not so much anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

400 total tokens later…

7 Likes

Key from the Faction event:

Key from the Vault

Jackpot?:thinking::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nailed it.

6 Likes

My luck is done for a couple of months… I think.:scream_cat:

7 Likes

17 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

First city finished with deeds. Everyone check your watch. How long until AW Ryan points out it’s the first 15 city for everyone. :wink: He’s always on top of things.

I also hope everyone notices the FREE flash offer on Halloween (today).

1 Like

22 minutes before your post lol

3 Likes

Which Kingdom did you use yours on?

Mist of Scales since my red deeds were all used in a futile effort to make Dark Pits easier. For my own sanity I’ve given up on the goal of having all the Factions to 2500 until the devs actually know what they are doing with that aspect of the game. It’s just simply not fun to have invest millions of gold and countless minutes if not hours to achieve 2500 because the designers choose to have it that way.

TLDR: Fack fuctions. :grinning:

12 Likes