Cool screenshot topic

I disagree with your logic - but agree the text is ambiguous and open to different interpretation. I believe they should stack in the same way that stat gains stack… I read ‘start with 50% mana’ as ‘at start of battle, gain mana equal to 50% of max’…

1 Like

Ignoring the wording question, I really think they shouldn’t. Starting fully Empowered is not an option that should be given lightly to any troop, let alone whole teams. Imagine double Forest Guardian, double Kerberos - you have two devouring troops and two skull spammers, all empowered…

Empowered should stay as it is, only available to troops that were carefully selected for it, otherwise we’re going to end up with a whole bunch of new broken teams to deal with.

4 Likes

Yes, you have a point there. Perhaps devs don’t intend for them to stack. It’s presumably just a bug that FG overwrites Empowered though…

1 Like

Finally hit 63% on them all.

9 Likes

Max Attack and Life for Valkyrie and Queen Mab using only Justice.

3 Likes

Hellooooo Everyoneee! :sunglasses:

and ofc need to have the sirrian version! :grin:

13 Likes

I see why you posted this. You play without mana details displayed!

1 Like

I see why they call it a neck beard. My entire neck is beard. xD

2 Likes

Dokkalfar next please… :smirk:

2 Likes

I knew that Dragon was Broken: destroy the enemy’s Armour and create 8+X @Sirrian on the board… that’s terrifying…

(actually they don’t look that dis-similar to the skulls… ooh, better not say that, will get myself banned…)

1 Like

Oh, dear God, that’s horrific. Now we NEEEEEED to nerf Bone Dragon!

7 Likes

5 Likes

I think that is the first time I have heard you comment on the state of Bone Dragon.

And I agree with you. A troop that creates that many handsome faces at once is WAY too OP to allow to continue existing.

1 Like

Flattery will get you everywhere… in this case, speedily to the opticians…

2 Likes

ALIENS! also i’ve finally found a use for my spare traitstones!:grin:

2 Likes

The green ones look off, shouldn’t they be rotated?

1 Like

Confirmed. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very cool :slight_smile:

Can you do one with forum avatars? Obviously with a 4-Jainus-match just waiting to happen :smiley:

1 Like

I couldn’t fit, there’s no gem color for sexy :confused:

1 Like

@Jainus :grin:

7 Likes